America's Got Talent

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i watch america's got talent.... i find it funny when you think a show is only in america, and there turns out to be a counterpart in another country....

Me and my sister are watching the auditions now! xD It's hilarious! I'm hoping you saw the wanna-be Shakira dude?? ROFLLMAOLOL -- The only mashed-together abbreviations to explain it. I think my eyes bled a little. xD xD xD I ♥ America's Got Talent, because it's not just singing, like American Idol.

Well,it probably shows in Canada because Canada is part on North America! Well,i used to watch it. But i dont' watch it that much cuz i don't know when it shows.

Love the show! Last night was "Rubber Boy" and it was so gross and awesome! Like they brought a little little box on stage, and this man came out, and he dislocated his arms, shoulders, legs and everything, it was so insanely gross!

My favourite act so far was this act of animal trainers with cats (I love cats, hehe) and they had like 6 cats come out of a box and did these AMAZING tricks! I first I thought they were very inhumane, but afterwards the cats were like nuzling them, and accually they got these cats from humane societys and stuff.

Overall the show rocks.

Latest posts

Back