AMERICA'S GOT TALENT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Exactly. So they break the rules by sending both Voices of Glory through, who are probably not gonna win anyway, but they don't break the rules by sending them both home, and putting Acro Dunk through? We all know the judges liked Acro Dunk. I mean seriously. America keeps screwing me over. ._. I don't like it.

I missed the end of the show, and saw on wiki. They let Fab Five and Voices of Glory both on, just cause they 'couldnt decide'?

Fab five, Grandma Lee, Texas Tenors, Voices of Glory and... I forget. Lemme check. Kevin Skinner.

The final 4th spot was between Voices of Glory and Fab five, and they 'couldnt decide', so they let both through. UNFAIR.

yeah I know. If I were the judges I'd be like "Sorry, I'd have to send you both home and let Acro Dunk go through."

THATS what they shoulda done. First Bollywood, NOW ACRO DUNK!? And to top it off, they couldn't decide between two crap acts!? What's next?! Tony Island Chris coming back to win!? WTF!?

The final 4th spot was between Voices of Glory and Fab five, and they 'couldnt decide', so they let both through. UNFAIR.
It was unfair to some people, and it was fair to some people. To me, I was happy they both went through. But that was very unusual...

Acrodunk shouldn't have been eliminated. :/

Grandma Lee pwns everyone, though.

AGT is sounding so screwed up right now. /:

I usually can't see it because so you think you can dance canada is on @ the same time. I don't know who I want to win now, because all the wrong people got voted through ;P

AGT is sounding so screwed up right now. /:
I usually can't see it because so you think you can dance canada is on @ the same time. I don't know who I want to win now, because all the wrong people got voted through ;P
exactly.

I want either "Sexy and Dangerous" to win, or "Grandma Lee".

Acro Dunk and Bollywood were my number one favs, but NOOOOO America had to screw me over AGAIN! >_<

No.. I am watching it now and it is TEN MORE PEOPLE!

But LOUDERnow is so right. Grandma Lee pwns!

I have PVR. I STILL have to finish watchin the final 8. So far, (in the final) I only seen the opera singer, Hairo, Voices of Glory, and someone else.

I found V.O.G. kindof flat last night. Dad agrees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin Skinner just won. :/

I thought he was a really kind person, and I feel great for him. It was him and Barbara. But I thought Barbara should've won.

oh well =)

Kevin Skinner won?! I didnt think he was bad, I just thought there were a lot of better acts.

Latest posts

Back