America'snext top model!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
Who else watched this show?

My favorite people this season are Nicole and Jennifer. Nicole, she's like different from the rest of the people. She's kinda weird, but she's a great model. And Jennifer, I just like her xD

I like Jennifer also. I like Brittany and Erin.

All three are my favourites. Nicole is good too.

I really dispise Ashley and Sundai. It seems all they do is talk about everyone else. :\

I looove ANTM. :]

I do like Nicole, and I like Laura.

But I don't have a favorite this season like I normally do. I really like Lulu, it was a shame that they had to get rid of her. 3:

Wait I lied.

My favorite is Sundai.

She's the shortest girl this season, and I'm even shorter than her, hah.

I sort of love this show. :D

I don't remember their names yet (I usually start to remember when there's only a few girls left) but so far none of them are really consistent with their photos and performance.

The asian girl with the lazy eye has a great personality though, and the girl with the long red hair takes a great photo.

I can't wait to see more, I love watching this.

The asian girl with the lazy eye has a great personality though, and the girl with the long red hair takes a great photo.
That's Jennifer [asian one] and Nicole [red head]. Theyre my favorites.

I watch ANTM, I love the one whose grandmother makes all her clothes, xD. Nicole.. I think.

I love the theme of their house! :]

That's Jennifer [asian one] and Nicole [red head]. Theyre my favorites.
Aha I knew that. I swear I have no memory.

I didn't like Jennifer's photo this week though. It was odd, but at least she wanted to try something different by screaming. Kudos to her.

@ Mazaey : Haha I laughed when she said that. What's her grandma's name, Mary Sue?? I can't remember. xD

Tess, it's Laura xD

And her grandma's name is Wanda Sue xDD

I'm sorry I have to correct everything xD

And yeah, Jennifer's picture was weird this week, but I really liked Nicole's

^ xD The only reason I really like her is her grandmother and her accent :S

I don't have any favorites based on modelling..... but I didn't like Bianca, she was crazy religious and anti-social.

Wanda Sue, that's it x3

Oh, I've seen it. :) Good show.

I like Laura and Rae. I liked Rachel too, but they kicked her off b/c she had a bad interview.

We'll see, it just started.

Sundai has the coolest last name ever. It's Love. xDD

I'm kinda happy Ashley got eliminated. I never really liked her...

Laura, Jennifer, and Sundai are now my favorites.

And Nicole is sort of up there too :)

I want Laura to win, she's just so cute and bubbly.

Laura, Jennifer are my favourites. :)

I really like Australia's Next Top Model though.

Did you know that it has actually produced more successful models than America's Next Top Model?

I've seen snippets of both the Canadian and British versions but ANTM and AusNTM are my favourites.

I'm going for Laura to win now. Ha, I'm about to go watch it. It starts where I live in like 15 minutes. :]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back