AMV Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_Lynn Chan_x

Reaction score
I need help. I want to make an amv for the Nekocon amv contest but I'm stuck. I don't know which amv I should make, if my ideas are good enough, or if the audience would enjoy them. Just note, we aren't aloud to use songs by Evanescence, Seether and Creed. I take this seriously too, not as some joke.

Anyways..here are some ideas I have so far..

If I enter Drama;;

Fruits Basket - Not Good Enough for the Truth or Cliche (by Escape the Fate)

The main idea of the amv would be the members of the Zodiac (Kyo, Yuki, etc.) and Tohru not being good enough (for Akito and his truth, hence the song name). So far I plan on using the last episodes and the episode where it shows Hatori and Kana's 'story (If I'm correct it's in episode 16. I'm no where near positive though)

If I enter Comedy;;

Various Animes (so far I think I'd use Lucky Star, Ouran High School Host Club, Azumanga Daioh, Higurashi no naku koro ni (and possibly kai), The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, Beating Angel Dokoro, Digimon, and possibly Death Note and Pokemon) - Teenagers (by MCR)

It would be a comedy for several reasons that are hard to word out but heres one reason that I find good enough, I (think I) have a big enough of a sense of humor to make a serious song, not-so-serious anime, and serious anime into a comedy. If you've watched these animes, listened to the song, and have a good sense of humor then you get the basic idea, yes?

If I enter Romance;;

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Miss Independece (Kelly Clarkson)

The song basically says the idea of what it would be about. Haruhi is 'Miss Independece' but she falls in love (with Kyon).

Tell me if you like my ideas please. && you may give me other ideas as well.

I love you guys =D

-Lynn

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! Those are awesome ideas! ^^ I can't really think of other stuff to use, so I'd say stick to those. xD My brain doesn't turn on til about 10:30.

Latest posts

Back