An adult (v.4) still in school.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessspaws

Reaction score
Recently, about 2 or 3 hours ago, my teen gotchi (v.4) grew up into an adult.

It's been a while since I've played on my tama, but I remember it getting a letter for work instantly last time. Though this time there was nothing there. I visited school, and it was just a normal game.

Any ideas?:s

I wanna job so baaad ._.'

I would say just wait a few more hours. The same thing happened on my V4.5. if it does't graduate by then, you should probably reset and download it.

You might have to wait for another job letter to come, one of those [!] letters. In the mean time, play more games to bump up your skill points and be sure to get a job.

You might have to wait for another job letter to come, one of those [!] letters. In the mean time, play more games to bump up your skill points and be sure to get a job.
Thanks.

But, in the end I discovered it's a glitch. It wakes and sleeps child times, though an adult, and yeah. I clicked the reset button and hit download, but it changed nothing. I'm starting to worry, seeming as I want to carry on this generation with my other tama, but if this gotchi toy thinks it's a child then I dunno.

Thanks anyways :'/

My v4'rs and v4.5 has always taken at least 12 hours to get job, and it's different for every adult at wich times it sleeps. I don't think it is a glitch, just wait a little bit more. By the way, what charachter is it that you've got? I could try to get that one on my next generation, and see what times it sleeps and wakes. ;) Good luck!

Lolokotchi is right, it took me TWO WEEKS for my V4 to get a job! Just be patient and it'll get a job in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back