An Alphabetical Race Of The Generations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchis rock

Reaction score
Hello,

I just recently got my second V4, It is Blue with spirals, I decided that i was going to name the first generation a name that started with an A, the second generation a name that starts with a B, and so on, well, as this is the first generation i named my Tama a A name, i named my little fellow, Amos funny name i know but i like it! It was a baby boy, tsubutchi then a todler, mohitamatchi then a teenager, Hinotamatchi, then finally, an adult, Togetchi, a funny looking spikey thing.

The job offer is yet to come for me, which is good, as i don't have over 80 points in any category, (the amount needed to get a job other then a bus driver, which both my 2 generations from my other v4, but don't worry this one is just my blue with spirals not other ones too)

I'll do stats

Happy 4/4

Hungry 4/4

training (llllllll ) (8/9)

Inteligence 48

Social 39

Arts 46

3yrs

55lbs (hem, hem, i'll be getting that!)

Name AMOS

Gender Boy

Generation 1

5520p (i'll be getting to that too!)

Username BETH!

Also, I have no idea if Togetchi is a good character or a bad charachter, so if someone could tell me that would be greatly appreciated,

~Posts Are Allowed And Appreciated~

no one likes to talk to themselves!

but if you'd rather pm feel free

Thanks for listening

~Tamagotchis Rock

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

sorry for the delay but i was at camp so i paused him so not too much has happen with little AMOS, when i got a job offer i imedietly said no too bus driver then the next building just happened to be the bank and as i knew it was a presigios job i went in for an interview, well 3 circles later and i was a banker the mini game is tons of fun, when i got a v4 i instantly missed the v3 game get, so i think i will like to be a banker more often as the banker game is the just like get except instead of music notes it's money, well i'll do stats now

Happy 4/4

Hungry 4/4

Inteligence 94

arts 43

social 52(sorry for the mixup in the first post i though arts was social!)

5yrs

60lbs (sorry ;) )

Name AMOS

Gender Boy

Generation 1

points 2140 (whoops :blink: ;) )

Username Beth!

still awaiting info on weather togetchi is a good care or a bad care character

as always posts are welcomed

Thanks for listening

:D Tamagotchis Rock :lol:

Hello

Not too much has happened with AMOS but he got some more points (skill and money) so i thought i would post stats then i would post an item list!

k here are the stats

Happy 4/4

Hungry 4/4

Inteligence 94

arts 49

social 52

6yrs (matchmaker came with a maskutchi but i said no, still waiting for a good character, i'll keep you posted)

84lbs( :p i know really bad, but i'm taking care of 13 tamas and they are still making their exersize rounds! try to have an ok weight by tomorrow)

Nmae AMOS

Gender boy

Generation 1

5160p( :huh: yah i went up!)

Username BETH!

now for all my food and items

FOOD

steak

hot dog

donut

ITEMS

pen

!!(clone)

honey

cell phone

cd 3

shovel

pencil

shovel

maracas

fishing pole

play house

slide

skirt

drum

make up

So thats what i got, i have 2 questions

#1 do i need a boom box to play my CD, what will happen if i don't will it be wasted?

#2 do i need a mirror to use my makeup, what will happen if i don't will it be wasted?

ok well that was more like 6 but whatever!

Still awaiting my first comment!

~feel free to comment~

Thanks for listening,

:D Tamagotchis Rock :D

Let's see... Togetchis are good characters! My brother has one one his Blue wave V4. Good luck finding a good character with the matchmaker! ^_^

Hello

Let's see... Togetchis are good characters! My brother has one one his Blue wave V4. Good luck finding a good character with the matchmaker! 
Hey Dr Tama! Togetchis are good characters! thank god because i took really good care of AMOS, as for finding a good mate, yesterday at 3pm the matchmaker came again and to my great surprise it brought a MIMITCHI! of corse it was love! Now AMOS has a little boy, and beacuse i am doing it in alphabetical order i have decided to name him BARTY! Them at 5:30 the mailman came and gave me a new job i decided a TV anouncer would be a nice job after i got 3 x's as a scientist! I haven't tryed the mini-game yet but will update you when i play it! I don't know what i want Barty to be something like a lawyer or a prime minister! I don't know if there are any jobs like that, but maybe someone could tell me or i could look it up!

I'll do stats now

happy 4/4

hungry 4/4

intelligence 120

Social 50

Arts 73 (could someone please tell me which o0ne is art and which is social, i think i'm getting them mixed up ;) )

age 6

weight 80lbs (hey, at least i went down! when AMOS leaves tonight i'm try to keep BARTY's weight at minumum!)

name AMOS

gender boy

generation 1(not for long!)

points 8690gp ( ;) :angry: I went up a lot! i'm gong to try to get to the max, meaning i don't buy anything unless it's reallly important!)

username: BETH!

if somone could please awnser my question!

So thats what i got, i have 2 questions

#1 do i need a boom box to play my CD, what will happen if i don't will it be wasted?

#2 do i need a mirror to use my makeup, what will happen if i don't will it be wasted?

~feel free to comment~

Thanks for listening,

:angry: Tamagotchis Rock :angry:

Hello!

Yesterday i played the tv announcer game and you have to press the buttons as the arrow points at them, not my favourite job though, that would have to be the bank! (so far i have only ever gotten banker tv announcer,from this tama and 2 bus drivers :huh: in my other tama) Well despite what the time up top says, it is around 9:30am here in Ontario and AMOS's baby BARTY just woke up and got named at 9:00am so not too much has happened yet, is currently a tsubutchi, i'll do stats

Happy 4/4

Hungry 4/4

Training ( ) 0/9

Inteigence 0

Arts 4

Social 0 (still not sure which is which?HELP!)

0yrs

16lbs

name BARTY

gender boy

Generation 2!!!!!!!

points 8990gp

username BETH!

also if someone could awnser my 2 questions that would be greatly appreciated!

~feel free to comment~

Thanks for listening,

:wacko: Tamagotchis Rock :D

Last edited by a moderator:
In v4, the cd won't blow up the boom box like v3. Yes you need a mirror for the make-up. It won't be wasted if you don't, you tama gotchi will just look at it with a flashing ? over its head. The make-up will then go back to sitting around till you get a mirror. Note: When you do get a mirror, some characters are too shy to use the make-up. Just a little tip!

Hello

In v4, the cd won't blow up the boom box like v3. Yes you need a mirror for the make-up. It won't be wasted if you don't, you tama gotchi will just look at it with a flashing ? over its head. The make-up will then go back to sitting around till you get a mirror. Note: When you do get a mirror, some characters are too shy to use the make-up. Just a little tip!
Thanks for the heads up Dr. Tama! Even though i think it would look cute to see the tamas to shy to try the makeup! Yesterday shortly after i posted Barty changed into a mizutamachi and just as i am writing this now he changed into a gourmetchi GGGGRRRRR! i don't know if gourmetchi is a bad or a good character? could someone please tell me?? But hey at least it's not a universal character! ARE UNIVERSAL CHARACTERS BAD? do u have to take bad care of them to get a universal character? even if gourmetchi is a good character the reason why i was mad is that it is a MEME teen and i wanted to be a scientist get a mametchi then a tensaitchi, but now i obiously can't and i'm not going to try for Maikikotchi because it looks WAY to girly for a boy. It seems that all i ever get is meme characters! Amos was a hinotamatchi and now Barty is a gourmetchi! what effects which group (kuchi, mame, meme) you get in??? i would REALLY love to know. Well know that i am a meme teen i only have 3 adult options, tsakatchi, Togetchi and simasimatchi. Amos was a togetchi, a tsakatchi is just ugly and so i'm going to go for simasimatchi which means getting my art points up really high,(URGH i still don't know which is art and which is social!) k i'll do stats now, i'll keep you updated and try my best to get my skill points up

Happy 4/4

Hungry 4/4

Training (lll ) 3/9

inteligence 31

social 28

arts 12

1yr

18lbs

name BARTY

gender boy

generation 2(YAH!)

points 15240gp(still trying to get max!)

username BETH!

also if someone could awnser all my questions that would be greatly appreciated!

~feel free to comment~

Thanks for listening,

;) Tamagotchis Rock :p

Hello

Not to much happened today or yesterday, sort of the boring day when you tama goes from age 1 to age 2, well the only mayjor knews to report is that this morning when i woke up, (really late may i add, i was up watching david letterman, he had Emma Watson on and as you all know i am a HUGE fan of her and the Harry Potter movies, great interview, not such a great dress!) Anyway! i woke up really late and Barty had lost 3 hearts in both happy and hungry, i filled them up quickly and played some games with him to make it up to him, i just don't know if that is going to influence my adult! :) And finally, if someone can aswner all my questions, about how care affects your tama, about universal characters(previous post) and about my gourmetchi and point ammount, (also previous post)A big thank you to everyone out there that has either read my log or awnersed some of my questions! you make all the difference, and please, keep it up!

alrighty then! i'll do stats

hungry 4/4

happy 4/4

Training (lllllll ) 7/9

inteligence 31

social 38

arts 45

1yr

22lbs

name BARTY

gender boy

generation 2

points 18020gp

username BETH!

if someone could awnser all my questions that would be greatly appreciated!

~feel free to comment~

Thanks for listening,

:D Tamagotchis Rock :lol:

Hello

this will be my last post for a while. I know that you will all miss me insnley but i am going to toronto for a week on vavcytion, i will beback probably by monday the 23rd. during this time, as i have no availible internet accsess i will not be writing in my log. however, as i love my tama dearly, i will be continuing to use it during this time, i won't post for a week but when i come back i will make one HUGE! post ok then

bye for now

Tamagotchis Rock

P.S. nothing new with barty just that he turned 2!

Hello All, it has been quite a while, i just though that since i was keeping this log, it would be cool to come back to it. as i have just revived that tamagotchi, to find Barty's kid, alive and well. Her name is CHO and she is four years old, of course i just want her to get married already but i guess i will have to be patient! it is nice to have some tamas going again :) i am really hoping for a boy when CHO gets married. Also, Cho is a memechi. :angry: YAY :) hahah, of course i do not even remember the evolution ;D

hope you are all well, and that CHO continues to grow up!

xx

Tamagotchis (STILL) Rock

:) :)

Hello All

So, i was really tempted to update again yesterday, but i decided against it because Cho had not aged yet. Since i unpaused her, her age does not change overnight, it changes after twenty four hours if that makes any sense. So since i stuck her battery in at around four thirty-five oh'clock. anyways, i think i shall post stats. that i just so happen to be quite proud of :angry:

hungry 4/4

happy 4/4

training 9/9

intelligence 33

star?? 51

flower?? 47

age 5

weight 78

name Cho

gender Girl

generation 3

points 41500p

I FEEL LIKE A NOOB, BUT CAN SOMEBODY PM ME ABOUT WHAT THE STAR AND FLOWER ARE? i would be eternally greatfull :angry:

anyways, i put some batteries in some more of my tamagotchis, and one of the ones i restarted was a V4 and a male, he is about a year younger than Cho. (his name is Bosch) but i think i will try to get them to mate. so far they have about four happy faces. i shall try to get at least a heart by tonight.

alright, so i am happy with the amount of progress i have made with Cho. and if anybody knows about the stars or flowers. or just read this (WOOT THANK YOU) then drop me a PM. i would love to talk to you. until next time.

Tamagotchis Rock :angry:

Hello!

Cho and i are doing great! Remember how i said i was going to try to mate Cho and Bosch? well i did it! i honestly thought it would take a lot longer, because they only met each other yesterday. but it happened, last night Cho had two adorable baby girls! the funny thing is that Bosch is only four! oh well. anyways, i am thinking of naming Cho's girl Dobby. :angry: i honestly cannot wait to be able to raise her! okay, now stats :)

happy 4/4

hungry 4/4

training 9/9

intelligence 35

arts 57

social 47

six years old!

eighty four pounds

name; Cho

girl

3(almost four!)generation!

points 41950p

alright so that is all for now! i shall talk to you all later! <33

Tamagotchis Rock :D

Hello all.

Cho left her daughter on monday. and i named her Dobby :) keeping with tradition! right now she is one and just turned into an ichotamachi :D i am very excited and am hoping for an adorable adult, seeing as i am pausing her more these days it doesnt look like she will become an adult anytime soon, but seeing as this is one of my favourite teenagers keeping her for a while will just make me happy!

<3 tamagotchis rockkkkk.

Hello All,

so not too much is new with Dobby. she has recently turned two and hasn't done all that much. i am happy with her however because as i mentioned, i love the character. since there is nothing new i have decided to post stats.

happy 4/4

hungry 4/4

training 3/9

intelligence 6

arts 6

social 0

2years

seventy pounds

fourrth generation

44420points!

:) so there you have it, hopefully Dobby will change this weekend.

Tamagotchis Rock <3 :D

Hey Everyone. :)

so i realize that my prolonged breaks are probably crazy and whatnot, but seeing as i started Dobby right back up again, i don't see why i shouldn't continue to log her. :) she evolved into a pynkotchi for her adult stage, and got a job today as a hair dresser ! here are her stats :)

happy 4/4

hungry 4/4

training 6/9

intelligence 27

arts 18

social 6

4years

83 pounds

fourth generation

47020points!

that's all for now as not too much has been happening with her, actually the love just turned in for the night :)

i'll talk to you all later, hopefully i can find some time to get Dobby to the matchmaker !

Tamagotchis Rock

ox

Latest posts

Back