An Avvy question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
I was just wondering how to get those cool moving avvies (Avatars) can i make one of my own? if i can, how would i go about doing it. If there is another topic about this, please post a link to it and i will have a guide close this one :wub:

I could make you one, or, you can use Microsoft GIF Animator. Google 'Microsoft GIF Animator download' and download the thing, save your images as .gif and upload them to there and it's quite simple to figure out the rest.

Iconator Animator - Animates any type of picture files. I highly recommended it, it more easier to use.

Mircosoft Gif Animator - I don't really prefer it, but you don't have to use the internet, but just save your files as a GIF, which makes sometimes make the pictures smudgy, and sometimes cause color-loss, which sometimes mess with your pictures.

Iconator Animator - Animates any type of picture files. I highly recommended it, it more easier to use.
Mircosoft Gif Animator - I don't really prefer it, but you don't have to use the internet, but just save your files as a GIF, which makes sometimes make the pictures smudgy, and sometimes cause color-loss, which sometimes mess with your pictures.
Hi locky, i tried that iconator thingy and all three of my images that were uploaded said that there was an error. the error said:

File 1.bmp was not successfully uploaded. Upload error: File extension not permitted.

File 2.bmp was not successfully uploaded. Upload error: File extension not permitted.

File 3.bmp was not successfully uploaded. Upload error: File extension not permitted.

Ohhh, try to save your file as PNG, GIF, JPG, and so on. Don't use BMP. Here, I made a little photo for you to understand it Click.

P.S. Hi ;)

Hi locky, i tried that iconator thingy and all three of my images that were uploaded said that there was an error. the error said:
File 1.bmp was not successfully uploaded. Upload error: File extension not permitted.

File 2.bmp was not successfully uploaded. Upload error: File extension not permitted.

File 3.bmp was not successfully uploaded. Upload error: File extension not permitted.
It's not working because you haven't made an account on iconator. It did the exact same thing on me until I made an account. It will work after you register. Trust me.

No, you don't have to pay for anything on Iconator... It's free!

Also, why don't you make an avatar shop now that you know how to animate?

You really can't unless you scribble real fast in Paint (or whatever program you use).
i highly doubt that scribbling fast will make the avatar move faster. If you mistunderstood me i meant how can i edit the avatar on iconimator to make it faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back