An Easy Way To Get More Votes On Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovetamatown

Reaction score
The easiest way to get more votes is,

1.create a new account

2.use that account and go and vote your main account

p.s Do not delete your main account

Yes, you could do that. But that would ruin the fun of the game. It is more exciting when people vote for you because they actually like your CD. My opinion is that cheating doesn't help, it kills the purpose.

Tama_Star_Girl has a voting cheat video, so go onto her channel on YouTube, and click the video that says: Voting Cheat?!?!

BM5707 has a good CD that many like. (I personally don't think it is that great) She probably doesn't cheat. Cheating is wrong. And I'm not sure "fancy" is the correct word to describe her. Besides, this is starting to become an argument. I think we should all forget about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
the way to win the contest is to vote for urself 100 times and perform in front of the gotchi king family, I don't think there are many people voting for others cause they actually like their CD's.

ya maybe we should describe people as "fancy". Sorry BM5707
the way to win the contest is to vote for urself 100 times and perform in front of the gotchi king family, I don't think there are many people voting for others cause they actually like their CD's.
I don't know if you read that correctly. I suggested NOT saying that. And cheating isn't right no matter how you put it.

I never said it was right? But that's the way to win it. I bet everyone who has 100 votes have voted for themselves. With an experience of it I can almost say it's a fact.

aside from cheating taking the fun out of the game who has the PATIENCE to vote for themselves 100 times!?

Unless there is some search for user feature i'm missing it would take for ever to reload the page of entries to find yourself. Then you have to wait for the page to load up with both people then vote.

Every time you vote it closes so you have to go and find yourself again! Sheesh. Maybe i'm just super lazy, but it's not worth it to me! Lol.

I just enter every week, try to do good on the performance game and hope for the best! xD

ya me too but everytime i want to see my votes i always come across BM,TJ,WF,AND JP.so i just cl;ick on them and i see that their votes have already reached 100.btw lucky wf is my best friends brother so i can ask him how.ill get back if i get any information.p.s WF told me that his account is blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back