An unlikely friendship

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaAngelOfTheStars

Reaction score
[SIZE=30pt]An unlikely friendship...[/SIZE]

SPACE SPACE[SIZE=21pt]Can they still stay friends forever?[/SIZE]

________________________________________________________________________________________

SPACE[SIZE=19pt]Chapter One[/SIZE]

Once...there lived a lonely little girl who lived in an extremely wealthy family.WHen she was just 4 many people befriended her just because they wanted free rides in her limounse(Pronouced as limo),free meals,free stuff and more.When she found out they're just using her to get to her money.Their parents found out about this she homeschooled her,because of being homeschooled she doesn't have any friends and her parents was worried of outsiders knowing her as a rich girl,they hidden her away from the world.Years have passed and not even having rich meals,expensive toys can ever make her happy.All she wanted to be was a normal girl with friends to hangout with.Her mother and father always argued and when they stopped argueing they had to go back to work.And her only friend was the girl in the mirror staring back at her.This little girl was named Clover Florasans a Chamametchi."Miss...you have been talking to yourself the whole day...please eat...it is not healthy for you to not eat"said Clover's butler,but still Clover ignored her butler,Sieven.Her butler just walked away. Clover sighed sadly and said"Oh.......how i wish i had friends..." Clover said staring at her reflection.She had tried convincing her parents that everything would be alright but her parents declined her....One day,she found a very old mirror in the attic,this was a heirloom that was supposed to be passed down for generations....she found it and brought it to her room.She kept staring at it and then in the mirror another tama's face flased by.Clover was surprised and stared again then the same face flashed by.she saw a very old note drop on the floor and it was written in ancient words she tried to pronounce it and the mirror glowed and out came something from the mirror...it looked like a ghost Clover fell down on the floorand moved back she ran to her door and it seemed as if it was locked from outside Clover looked back to see it coming forward and it suddenly said "Please help me!I need to get back up there!!Back then,Your great great great great great great grandmother's baby has a curse placed on it and i was trying to help!And she thought i was an the ghost dressed in black who tried to kill her baby and she trapped me in that mirror!Oh please help!!"the ghost begged "She did that!?Hmmmm...first i need to know some of your details"Clover said thinking carefully."My name s Kaitlin Furalish a girl...i live in a rumah panjang back then..i was very lonely from the day of my birth untill the day of my death.Because god allowed me to come back down here i was trapped in the mirror so just after 10 days from today i have to go back!"Kaitlin explained about herself after that Clover agreed to trust Kaitlin the gost and there was a knock on the door and the voice was their parent's."Oh bother!!Kaitlin...can you hide somewhere??Mom told me your misunderstood story and too thinks you're the ghost dressed in black"Clover sighed."Come in!!" Clover shouted to her mom and dad "Oh darling!You look much paler at the last time we saw you"Clover's mom exclaimed hugging her daughter"I'm sorry honey...we're going away to Africa to make up for the times your father and I fought and argued"her mom said kissing her goodbye "Yes!" Clover told Kaitlin when her parents went out.Kaitlin beamed all over her face when she heard the news."Let's go out and have some fun then!!"Kaitlin said pulling Clover's hand running towards the door."I can't...My parents doesn't allow me... there's even guards guarding the door!"Clover said looking sad and dissapointed "Ok never mind then let's go to the attic ,Clover!Get yourselves normal girl clothes and let's get outta here"Kaitlin siad giving Clover an idea:Ok..."Clover said not liking the idea,so Clover did just that."OK hold on to me ,Clover!"Kaitlin said looking excited.

SPACE[SIZE=19pt]Chapter Two[/SIZE]

In a blink of an eye ,Clover found herself on a cruise ship with lots of people"Wow!!A cruise ship with real actull outsiders!?THAT'S SO MUCH COOLER THEN A PRIVATE SHIP!"Clover whispered to Kaitlin.The people there was ver kind,Clover forgotton to take her purse with her and with of the passengers gave her half of her purse's GPs."I've never had this much fun before~"Clover said scooping up some meat filet into her plate ,Kaitlin took a tama form but it might fade away..."Uh Oh...Kaitlin..."Clover said pointing at her,her tama form faded and all tamas were staring at her everybody screamed and someone even called the exorcist."Kaitlin!Hide in my handbag..."Clover whispered to Kaitlin and so,Kaitlin went inside Clover's bag.Everyone was confused when Kaitlin has gone"what's with everyone afraid of ghosts?"Clover told Kaitlin after she came ot of her handbag and turned back into tama form."It's because this cruise ship was belived to be haunted by previous owners."Kaitlin told Clover "Oh...still,you're a great friend" Clover said smilingly to Kaitlin."Where' this place taking us to?"Clover asked Kaitlin suddenly remembering."I don't know myself ..let's go somewhere else then."Kaitlin said and they teleported to somewhere else...It's Hawaii!!"Wow!!Hawaii is soo kawaii~"Clover said happily looking around "Wow!Didn't know you speak abit of Japaneese"Kaitlin said looking at her.Clover found herself dressed in a grass skirt and think cloth tied around her chest."Come on there hawaii girl~we're performing for hawaii's king~"said one who also weared the same as Clover's,Clover joined without hestitation,after awhile the dance ended and they had a feast."This is fun~!"Clover said her color back again and even more tired from the last time she remembered."Having you as a friend is great~"Clover said hugging Kaitlin."Let's go to somewhere else,it's getting dark here"Kaitlin said looking around and when nobody was looking they went to somewhere else it's some one else's room!"Let's get out of here!QUICK!!"Clover told Kaitlin.But before they could the tama already came in.It was a :mimitchi: .He was very surprised to find.Clover but Kaitlin was already hiding in her handbag!"Hmmm??and who might you be??" the male mimitchi asked "I-i'm Clover Florasans"Clover said blushing shyly ,she looked around it was a normal bedroom not like the big expensive ones in her house "Do you live here?"Clover asked plucking up her courage."Oh i know you!Clover Florasans~Your parent's exclaimed on television that they want to hide you away...that's very sad to hear..but why are you here then,My name is Michael Mitchellson?"Michael asked

*I'll edit later :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back