an unusually high amount of gotchi points (V3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liltwinstars

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
its been a while since i've made my own post but I figured i'd ask here since i saw this after putting a new battery in my tamagotchi connection V3 and checking Beno's stats.

1672437489170.png

i began to worry if this might be a bad glitch or something,this only happened when i changed the batteries and had to adjust it because the prongs were a bit wonky(i got this seccond hand and idk how its having trouble with batteries)also apologies for the wonky post.

UPDATE: the glitch fixed but i ended up with 4089 gotchi points(i originally got 3910 or so)after completing two minigames.. i originally had(before all this nonesense)385... oh well! glad to have a lotta points.

firefox and chrome on my phone do not like tamatalk or any forum(it seems)so making posts and replying is a nightmare, additionally this is what the amount of gotchi points looks like on the shop in case people are curious:

Attachments

• 1672437531334.png
    1672437531334.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
its been a while since i've made my own post but I figured i'd ask here since i saw this after putting a new battery in my tamagotchi connection V3 and checking Beno's stats.

View attachment 8934

i began to worry if this might be a bad glitch or something,this only happened when i changed the batteries and had to adjust it because the prongs were a bit wonky(i got this seccond hand and idk how its having trouble with batteries)also apologies for the wonky post.

UPDATE: the glitch fixed but i ended up with 4089 gotchi points(i originally got 3910 or so)after completing two minigames.. i originally had(before all this nonesense)385... oh well! glad to have a lotta points.

firefox and chrome on my phone do not like tamatalk or any forum(it seems)so making posts and replying is a nightmare, additionally this is what the amount of gotchi points looks like on the shop in case people are curious:
because I can't edit my post(which is a tad annoying), i think i might know the actual reason as to why this happened. simply put i put a different battery in my v3 that being a CR2025 instead of a 2032, i eventually went to walmart and bought a pack of them and the issues have thusly been resolved.

if staff need to they can lock the thread.

Latest posts

Back