Ancient Egyptian Hexagon Box

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
* I under no intention mean to scare you with this.

My history teacher's friends who is an architect found an ancient Egyptian hexagon box on an expedition. This box is very pretty, but the inside is unspeakable. He has given the box to my history teacher.

Our history teacher is refusing to tell us, and he said he wish he didn't know what was inside. He said we'd sleep a lot better at night if we didn't know. He was terrified when he saw what was inside.

Ancient rulers used to put evil spirits in these boxes, so I've heard. Classes of earlier years have discovered that nothing visible is inside the box.

Do you know what's inside? I can't quite put my finger on it.

wait. why would he give and ancient artifact to a teacher. why didn't he keep it for studies. that box is worth to much. i don't mean to be rude but its and artifact. he probably only told her bout it or made a copy for her.

Actually, my history teacher's whole room is crowded with different and ancient artifacts. He has a collection, so it's really nothing new except for what's inside. :)

Actually, my history teacher's whole room is crowded with different and ancient artifacts. He has a collection, so it's really nothing new except for what's inside. :)
really? i've never heard of that. i believe you though. thats pretty cool XD

I have no idea what could be in there, but the suspicion is killing me.

I have a thing for ancient Egypt, don't ask me why. I wanted to be an archaeologist for a while.

I've heard that the Egyptians would place the heart of a king in a box, and then place a curse on it. When it's opened, it's said to release the spirit and allow it to roam free, spreading chaos in its path.

If you ever find out, you had better tell me... ^^

There is probably something Mummified inside of that box. I read about Egypt and I really enjoy learning about Egyption junk, from common sense I say it is a Mummified Body part

Oh, that's ridiculous. There's no ghosts or anything in the box, if that's what you're thinking.
It's our opinion, sweetie. Get over it.

We can think what we want, mkay?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what could be in there, but the suspicion is killing me.I have a thing for ancient Egypt, don't ask me why. I wanted to be an archaeologist for a while.

I've heard that the Egyptians would place the heart of a king in a box, and then place a curse on it. When it's opened, it's said to release the spirit and allow it to roam free, spreading chaos in its path.

If you ever find out, you had better tell me... ^^
Maybe the part about the king's heart is true. But not the spirit part.

mkay to all of you [lol, had to do that! xD], lets just remember to keep in mind that others may have different thoughts than you so if you do or do not believe there are ghosties, just keep it respectful and not degrading to anyone who does or does not believe it. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back