and so another generation.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, my tama is now 1 year old. his name is Deku, He is a wierd guy with a huge smile and a pointy head. But sadly he already weighs 99 lbs! Timmi after timmy, his father's best friend.

Link grew into a white billotchi. Link has deceided to take after his ex-home-owner. Maria, the super theif. P.S: dEKU HAS HALF TRAINING.

wow thats so cool you want to do a royalbloodline!! i want to do it lol i already have the beggining my 2 tamas were cousins and they mated and had to girls so wen the matchmaker comes ill press a on one for girl and b on one for boy and then ill mate them and so on! thnx for the idea srry if im stealing it tho..

Timmi (the second) is the same as Deku. all the tamas are sleeping, so i quess i can't post anymore on my log for today. but tomorrow, i'll be back.

I would like to thank all the viewers for making this Log rached its 100th view! thank-you to all who have viewed this log and all who will view it! THANK-YOU! :p :) ! (our next goal is 999 viewers or views), thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today deku lost five lbs. I hope i can gring him down to 50 when he grows to an adult. At least his training went up by two. Link is four, prince Deku and his brother timmi are two. so far they haven't bought anything new.

Awhile ago, when i started with sammy, she bought a throne, and as a tradition, everytime a parent will leave (last night, before im given resposibility over their child) i let them sit in the throne, and only that day. Im waiting 'till Deku grows. I have a little problem, i want my Tama to grow and bring me a new Tama, but i don't want to say good-bye to a tama who i raised from a little :furawatchi: baby to a grown up with kids. I know it's only a week and they mate, but it feels like a very long time.

Timmi and Deku do alot of stuff at the same time, their the same tama, and they poop at the same time. talk about brotherly connection! they walk around the screen and my syster loves them, because they look like seeds.

Today my Deku turned 3 so tumorrow, he'll grow up! His training finally reached it's maximum! Now, i hope i get a girl so i can name her:

-Zelda

-Saria

-Navoo

-Diaz

Or if i get a guy:

-Minus

-tael

-Mario

-Fort

-Lion.

*note: I would just like to say this is my first and ONLY log, so if this one gets erased, I'll create on with the same name.*

Yay! My nikatchi grew to be a hashizoutchi, so I gave him the skates, and he loved them. Also I tried out the drum and the RC toy. he liked the RC toy but it kept tipping over, so he doesn’t like it much. He’s so cute, he came close to the screen and does this really cute smile and kissy thing. I really like Deku, luckily he doesn’t have to mate since it turned out that he is one of the 3/4 male tamagotchis. Timmi grew into the super hero> :( < named maskutchi.

I’m checking my store and they have a burger, energy drink, grapes, and weights, but I already have some. Deku has 2927 gotchipoints, but He doesn’t spend them much. He inherited half of that from His mother and half of that from his grandmother. I‘ve had lots of fun since Deku was born, but the part I think is the hardest is to say good-bye to them once they have a baby. So as a tradition, in the last day, I let them sit on the throne I bought with Sammy (10th thing I ever bought) and that is my goodbye ceremony.

Sometimes to show them their parents’ life, I connect my new tama with the parents’ old friends (If their still alive) and when those have kids they connect and so on….

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah, (daughter of timmy) just ran out of....

.....BATTERIES! she was a teen ager, so no luck by this end. I've hit a hole, let me explain........

timmI=full royal blood. (boy)

Timmy=full royal blood. but married matchmaker chosen, so sarah, half. (girl)

Deku= full royal blood. (boy)

Link= "commener" blood. (boy)

so, sarah MUST marry timmi or deku, or the royal race goes down to... ...normal.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....(COUGH, COUGH) OOOO!!!!

And at the moment she HAS NO BATTERRIES!

....(enthusiastic voice)will the race die? or will sarah get batteries in time? Will they mate with other blood? or will link mate with sarah and bring the species to an end?is it to late???? tune in next time to find out.(end)....

No luck....

....Sarah is still out of batteries and The matchmaker is starting to show up on timmi and Deku! :( Link accepted the matchmaker and got married with this lady that looks like princess leah. Princess Deku Might end up bringing the royal blood to an end.

Oh yeah, link got a girl, name to be announced....

I'm so sad, this could be the end! :( :(

sarah got reseted, but downloaded so....

....the bateries worked! and her and deku are now a couple! i'm safe, for now.....

Sarah, died and a second one was born, named sarah, she died too and so now we have a new one (well, my friend anyway)

Link had tati, but she died, so tomm was born, he died so shean was born, and i gave it to my little sister.

Deku, had zelda, who had walus, but he sadly died and daniel was born, i gave this tamagotchi to my syster.

and finally Timmi died, so thats the end of the bloodline.

The sad end...

and with this i say good bye to tamatalk, as i have decided to "grow up" and focus more on 14 year old guy stuff.

BYE...

Latest posts

Back