And the winner is....!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plazmical Ecstasy

Reaction score
Don't you love my dumb titles!? No... Oh well. Get used to it. xD

Anyway, a few weeks ago, we had our school skating (roller) party. We had o drive my crush and his friend. Well, when we got there, none other than, my ex, happened to be there. (He switched schools.)

Well, whatever happened, we ended up dating by the end of the night. (Big mistake.)

On the way home I was texting my crush, (Who was, ironically, in the back seat. xD) and he showed his obvious disgust from him. He said he was jealous. When I finally gave up and told him that the only reason I chose the other guy over him, was because I wasn't going to wait forever. He'd (Michael.) been my first choice all along. He said he would have asked me out, but his mom (Who dislikes me, for whatever reason.) wouldn't like that so much. A few days later my friends started to warn him... -coughthreatencough- that if he ever hurt me, at all, in any way, he'd be dead meat. However Angelina came to the idea he had hurt me, Is beyond me, but I warned him, saying she was scary. He replied with, "Why would I hurt you?" and I asked him if he ever would, and he said no, not on purpose, at least. But after that, in school, everything was really awkward.

My friend Karen suggested that since it was his first time dealing with girls, he was afraid to do something wrong. (Which makes sense.) but I don't know.

He's come over the past few days, and we mess around, play football, threaten eachother, break pop cans, that kind of thing... but, it's not the same. xD

Any idea? And sorry for the humongous textwall. o.o

No ideas. You lost me in the text wall there...

Are you asking how to make things less awkward with your boyfriend?

Are things awkward because your "friends" have all threatened to hurt him if he hurts you in any way and because you have asked him if he'd ever hurt you?

Confusion... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back