Angel and Devilgotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MimitchiLover13

Reaction score
Where can i get one of these my friends tell me i can get them at Toys "R" Us but im not sure and i dont want to drive all the way there just to be dissapointed. please help. :ph34r:

They are 100s of pounds!They where out bout 20 odd years ago.They are lieing to you.But if you have about £300 then get 2 of ebay!

:ph34r: Tom :lol:

Where can i get one of these my friends tell me i can get them at Toys "R" Us but im not sure and i dont want to drive all the way there just to be dissapointed. please help. ;)
I have an angleotchi, but unfortunatly they dont make them anymore.. :D

Try EbAY

Adam

:D

You can only get them in Japan. Thats where I got my angel. WARNING IT WILL BE IN JAPANIES!!!

Wrong, Tom and Mark, they came out 10 years ago. I should know! I was born in the year they first came out!!

Try looking on eBay, except the cheapest ones I can find are for $43.89.

Since they are discontinued, and not being made anymore, the only place you could get them is eBay. Search "Angelgotchis" or "Devilgotchis" and there should be good results.

They might cost a lot of money though.

GotchiGirl96

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an American Angelgotchi as an early Christmas present I got mine on ebay. Ebay is a really good site to get Tamagotchies from. Ebay always has what I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back