Angelgotchi natural death?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TolueneZene

Reaction score
Anyone know when an angelgotchi dies of old age?? I've had mine for nearly 18 days and it still hasn't passed on.. . I have paused about 2-3 times, but only around an hour or so per pause. I'd just like to know because I'd like to start up some other tams but i'd like my angel to pass on first.. . Im too nice to kill it by turning off the light.

From what I know Angel has a "good ending" and "bad ending". I think you can potentially lower its lifespan by giving it too many snacks or letting the bat attack it a few times?

I left my twin angels alone for 2 days with no support and they somehow managed to survive until I didn't turn the light off at the end of the night. Still got the 'Thanks' ending... I'm guessing it's like old P1/P2's where the higher care adult you end up with, the longer they live and heartier they are?

I think hoky is right, I've had some angels not live very long and be fairly easy to kill by neglect, but a few of the better care characters i've had have been nigh indescructible.

Thank you everyone for your replies! I think Hoky might be right as well, I ended up keeping my little futagotenshi alive for about two more days but eventually turned the light off while it was awake. I got the thanks ending too, but there was something odd i noticed.. .

Did anyone else's angel get progressively needier with age? I used to only have to feed and play with mine once or twice an hour, but around its last five days I needed to feed it nearly every ten minutes! I'm thinking of starting it up once more to see if it happens again, but maybe when Im not too busy... .

I think the neediness happens with most vintage tamas. It definitely happens with my P2 and my Morino. Actually, happens with my minis too, now that I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back