Angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TiggaBugg24

Reaction score
Hello...Anyone know what an angelgotchi is and where can I get one...Thanks :)

Hello...Anyone know what an angelgotchi is and where can I get one...Thanks :)
ît's a special kinda tamagotchi with angels-lokk-alike-characters. i don't know so much about 'em but they're kinda rare and i don't think you can get them in a regular store. but i guess someone else know's more..

you could find and angelgotch on ebay, search 4 angelgotchi or tamagotchi angel. I had one but i don't like them so much, the charachters are cute but i love the newest tama more (V2 and 3's, Entama). If you don't love ancestors don't buy an angelgotch. :)

Thanks....tell me about the entama...because when I looked it up on ebay it was all japanese...can you get it in english?...they seem to be really cool

Entama is the cute tama ever! It's only in japanese, but easy to take care. Now you're tama can have a nanny, and as teen he can go to school and by adult can get a job! Yuo could make him/her happy with play 3 different games or play with an item! (yes it's true, with THAT item, the same in V3). And finallt the characters are different from the V3! :lol:

for more info go to this site: https://wa.ctk23.ne.jp/~rei-00/entama2.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
try getting a cheap one off ebay. :mimitchi:and never install laughage packs!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't have much luck getting mine from eBay. I always got out bid there. if you do try eBay, they usually end up anywhere from $35 to $60 depending. I actually posted here on tamatalk in the tBay section and got lucky! ( Thanks AGAIN ellyria!) My avatar is a pic of my angel before it evolved into Futagotensi (aka Angel Twins). I think it's a cute, and fairly easy tama to care for.

Kyliesmum

cute i've been lucky enough to actually see and play with one.. toys r us in new york had a display on tamagotchis and they had one for people to play with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back