Angelotchi connection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I made one up. You can see it under the Art Gallery Comments :puroperatchi:

How I wish their was one. Sadly, their is not.

I have an angelgotchi. I am getting faith in BanDai that they are going to release a connection version of all of the older tamagotchis. Imagine a connection of a ocean. I think that would be awesome. Think of how cool it would be and what could happen if you connect a Angelgotchi and a Devilgotchi. I just think of the possibillitys and hope for the best. I doubt BanDai are thinking of doing this... But I have little hope!

I have an angelgotchi. I am getting faith in BanDai that they are going to release a connection version of all of the older tamagotchis. Imagine a connection of a ocean. I think that would be awesome. Think of how cool it would be and what could happen if you connect a Angelgotchi and a Devilgotchi. I just think of the possibillitys and hope for the best. I doubt BanDai are thinking of doing this... But I have little hope!
can u get devilgotchis in english??

What would be REALLY cool, is if Bandai made connection versions of all their Tamagotchis that aren't yet connection, and ALL could connect to EACH OTHER.

:( :( B) B) B) B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back