Angel's heart unlocked! ;D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I took a long time deciding who to log ( I got a Tama-go, music star and 4.5) I decided to log my music star Only.

1 year old 22lb Chamametchi :)

407 tone

422 rhythm

486 original

Basically I like sound block the most, it's the fastest and easiest game. You can see that my Original is the highest. Gotta train with my Rima (yes that's get name) alot so she will become a sucessful musical when she grows up.

Anyways Rima is an early sleeper and wakes up at 7 O,O so I will update tomorrow again :) for now I will follow Rima to sleep. :D

Today is a busy day~ so I didn't log much except for the fact that I played lots of games with Rima. How I wish Tamatown is available in Singapore. Yea the website has been down since last year :( I wonder why?? Rima wanted to go to musictown... And I missed it too... Tamatown is already working for others from other countries. Sighhhhh. This is so unfair.

Tone 671

Rhythm 651

Original 752. Is this good enough?? I was playing alot while waiting for my turn to wash my hair in the salon. ;) I want Rima to earn lots and lots of money in the future!!!

Rima: whew I'm hungry.

Angel: Here Rima :D I bought your favourite Scone.

Rima: Heheheh yummy <3~ Thanks Angel!

Angel: *Rima is makin me hungry* Hey share some with me!! Don't gobber them up!

Rima: >3< I finished them de-chu!! Too bad!!!

Angel: -.- forget it. You will get it from me!! > :)

Rima: Hey stop it!! Stop tickling me!! Fine fine sorry, I will save some food fir you next time okay??

Angel: that's better ")

And yep that was the epicness of dinner. Well Rima is just so funny. Yeps and so I will update y'all later before I sleep!! "D

9.30pm:

(Rima sleeping)

Rima: Yayyyy i just transformed into a Mimitchi!! Well im going to bed again! Nitez!

Angel: Ohhhh Gratz Rima!! :D Let's set the time early and bring you to school for your first audition.

(Enters school) Band members evolved too ^^

Rima: I will do my best and bring ya gloryyy!!!

And... OMG YES YES YES Rima passed her first audition. First time ever i passed a first audition. PRO DEBUT!! :D All thanks to our hard work! We're awarded with 10000p and that means...

Angel and Rima: SHOPPAANGG!! >3<

Angel: hmmm... Kebab500p

crepe 280p

Teriyaki Chicken 800p

Make up 500p

Lets buy 1 of each!! Nonono 3 of each food! ^^

Rima: Wow that lots of food!! Kays im meeting my band now, so cya later, gotta go for practice! XD

Yep, so im really glad Rima passed her audition. I must work even harder!! :D Heheh that's it for now, xoxo!

This morning about 9 plus, the music boss visited us and gave us 500000p ^^ And Rima was so happy she was doing the happy dance with me~ Today our goal is to reach 999points for everything :)

Rima: Angel... Where are you? Im hungry and im getting grumpy!!

Angel: Ooops sorry i was busy earlier on! You gotta be patient... =.= Pfft

Rima: Im gonna eat without you. You better buy new food again!

Angel: Of course i will buy new food. And stop being grumpy :) I was finding a pouch to hold you.

Rima: Reeeally?? :D Wow thanks Angel! Your Da best. Hugs!! Its to hold you and your siblings together ^__^

EDIT: I took a few pictures of Rima but the quality is really really baddd, so im not posting it

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the no update yesterday. Well the band manager just visited at 10.36 and gave us some money. We had a concert yesterday night and right now we're the second ranking!! I was outside the whole day so i didn't get to really play with Rima... Sorry Rima!! ^^"

Yeps so we are finally at the 999 stage where all our stats are at the max. I dont really bother about doing the other jobs anyways since they only give a little pay so i mainly practice with my band. My band is now a Pop Group~ I really like Pop and Classical. I have to catch up from yesterday lol (i didnt even practice yesterday) and so i feel super guilty xD So if i practice more i'll get more pay?? O_O

Anyways what's the Boutique in the shop for? Its so expensive and is it even useful?? I guess I will Google it... Okay Boutique is a really good item where you can earn Gotchi points for free :D I shall save money for that then. It sounds interesting.

10.45- I went to the store to check out for items: Nothing much, so i didn't buy anything.

1046- Went to practice with Rima :)

So i'll just update y'all later! Sorry for the short update today: Pretty lazy now. Anws i gtg for breakfast! ;) cya!

Rima gotten a 1st place trophy for Pop yesterday while i was having dinner :D But she went back to the 4th this afternoon :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Im really lazy to log these days, since im constantly going out and I was lazy to record things down when outside. So.... I might stop logging for a while.

Rima: Im already 5 years old... I wonder when will the matchmaker arrive??

Angel: I think he wil arrive tomorrow when you are 6 Rima :)

Rima: I wonder who's gonna be my partner!! :D I want a handsome, smart, rich...

Angel: AHEM! Stop daydreaming Rima, snap out of it. You shall see tomorrow.

Rima: ._. Right. I shall meet him tomorrow then.

^__^

4.35pm: The matchmaker came and offered Togetchi. Rima readily agreed and then we held the marriage ceremony as i dabbed my eyes with a hanky to wipe my tears off xD And they gave birth to a baby boy!

Rima: awwww his so cute <3

Togetchi: I love you Rima :) Just like how I will love this baby of ours :D

Angel: Gratz to you two! I feel happy for y'all. When will you two be leaving?

Rima: In a few days... We like to see our baby boy being happy and settled down first :)

Angel: Alright! :)

Rima:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back