Animal and child abuse.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeysuckle

Reaction score
I've noticed that lots of people on TamaTalk have put STOP ANIMAL AND CHILD ABUSE! In their signature.

I think it is right, that animal testing, poor children being beaten and any other abuse should be stopped at all costs. :p

Anybody who reads just this one simple topic, and agrees that something should be done , post here. Think how lucky we are. A happy life, while others are suffering in despair...

Please try and help. Even if its only a little bit, please. :D

sniffle... you're making me cry.

i love all animals (ok, maybe not all of them, worms... shudder shudder)

if you can, buy free range meat and eggs. its animal who have had a really nice life and been looked after really well. thats what i got my mum to do :)

¡Los thats verdad sí a mi amigo consiguieron abusados pero mi momia la adoptó!
Which roughly means.. ''The that's the truth yes to my friend managed to abused but my mummy adopted her''.

Yes, I would love to help and I love all animals! Even the ones like worms and scorpions and spiders and bugs and stuff, it's not their fault that I am not particularly fond of them. I just find them kind of creepy. But that's ok, I still love them. First, we should all start by donating to help save animals in some sort of way. What my friends and I did a month ago is that we sang on the street corner at a festival one night and raised 70 dollars for the animal shelter! :blink: That's a lot, and donating it felt good. I think that is a good start to help animals. Who's with me? :blink:

The reason some members have put messages about abuse in their signature is because there have been several topics made against both Child Abuse and Animal Abuse - usually asking members who support the idea to add a comment in their signature :wacko:

As this is effectively a duplicate of several of those very recent topics, I am going to close this - I hope you understand that we try to avoid duplicating topics on all forums in TamaTalk :angry:

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back