Animal crossing : City Folk (for Wii)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
Does anyone here have WiFi for Animal crossing City folk?? If you do post your friend code and stuff here :]

And I do, I just need to get on Tomorrow and See what it is xP

I lost of WiFi USB Cable, so I don't have WiFi anymore *cries* I MISS WIFI! WiFi with WW was soo fun!!!

For some odd reason, it wont let me go anywhere! It connects to Wifi, but when I try to go to the town it never works. D: Ill work on it.

I'm getting AC:CF for Christmas so I'll post my code A.S.A.P I won't have wii speak though.

Name: Jay

Town: Smashvil

Fruit: Peaches (and coconuts)

Code: 2707-5949-5965

Name:Darkrai

Town:Gemtown

FC:2020-4335-9539

Name:Luna

Town:Gemtown

FC:0130-6479-7939

I Haves Pears!

Last edited by a moderator:
Papercut, if you add me, I can send you a coconut, if you want.

Yaay~ the TV works again so I can play <3

I'm looking for all the fruits except oranges. Wi-FI:

Name: Ceci

Town: Winnetka

Code: --Will Edit Later--

If you have a fruit other than my native, bringing an iventory full would be appreciated.

Cecib :rolleyes:

I'm now getting Animal Crossing City Folk tomorrow at EB games...hopefully...............*depressing sigh* if they have 2$ or more taxes then I can't get it.....................Must not jinx my self by getting exited......my mommy might let me have 2 dollars for shovelling snow for 5 min...

I have all fruits now...and I've got tons of rare items, Japanese exclusive ones...Red Pikmin Hat, Red Ogre Mask, Blue Ogre Mask, Blue Pikmin Hat and Top.

My Wifi *should* work, but I'm not completely sure.

If it does:

Name: Heather

Town: Pigloo

Code: 0087 - 6535 - 7128

I really want Nookington's xP

That and I need fruit. Only have oranges.

Only downfall is I'm cheap, lol. So I don't have a WiiSpeak. Until I find other games that use it that I like, I wont be getting one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I got ACCF!

Town- U.S.A

Name-John

Friend code-0001-8726-4850

Can someone please donate items to me instead of recycling them... please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back