Animal Crossing for the GameCube

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Does anybody have that game? I do and I love it! I haven't played it in sooo long mainly because my brother's friend has had my gamecube for a long time. But I finally get it back tonight!

I looove that game! I especially love that it has all the REAL holidays in there and not these fake ones ^_^ Personally, I like the GameCube version better than the DS version, but I still love both!

I used to be obsessed with that. Then I got bored. XD But I still play it now and then. My town is called...wait for it...bathroom. Don't. Ask.

Well I hope my brother brought my gamecube home from Tara's last night. I tihnk he did, it's just in his room, and he's asleep. I'd go and get it if his room wasn't so dark. I'll just wait until he wakes up.

Oh wow I HOPE HE BROUGHT IT!

....Bathroom? xD i really would LOVE to ask how the town got that name! ^^

my character's name is Ai because thats the name of the girl in the animal crossing MOVIE!!

YES THERE IS A MOVE!!!I WATCHED PARTS OF IT ON YOUTUBE!!....um sorry about that O_O;;;

I've got the DS version, but I heard this one is a lot better... I wont bother to buy it. :chohimetchi: It'll on Wii in few months, so its useless..

Did you know that the Animal Crossing Wii game is named Animal Crossing: City Folk? :marumimitchi:

Sorry, a little offtopic there... :marumimitchi:

Yup I'm the one who made the topic on here about Animal Crossing: City Folk.

I love the Animal Crossing movie! I've seen the whole thing with english subtitles. IT'S SO CUTE!

...that's horrible. o_O
[SIZE=13pt]D: The movie isn't horriable! It's so cute! ^.^[/SIZE]

It makes me squeeel♥ every time. :3

I love it. It's only in Japanese too. :p

Anywaaaaaaaay~

Yeah, the GC version of Animal crossing was great! ^.^"

So many good memories of it...Then I got bored..! XD lulz

Me and my brother collected so many NES games!

We even got Punch out! :D woot

Does anybody have that game? I do and I love it! I haven't played it in sooo long mainly because my brother's friend has had my gamecube for a long time. But I finally get it back tonight!
I looove that game! I especially love that it has all the REAL holidays in there and not these fake ones :) Personally, I like the GameCube version better than the DS version, but I still love both!
Do you know where I can still get it? I have Wii and it will work on it :eek: .

~Camelle

Do you know where I can still get it? I have Wii and it will work on it :marumimitchi: .
~Camelle
You can buy a used copy from just about any game shop that sells used games. I got mine at GameStop.

[SIZE=14pt]I have it.[/SIZE]

My town is NJ.. xD

I live in NJ.. so yeah.

My character's name is Skadi(ZOMFG thats me! xD)

Its SO fun! But I have the 300k mortage(sp?) thing so.. yeah... -________- And I only have 120k. xD

I rented the Ds one.. It was okay.. :\

Anyway, back to GC, I had my game for like... 3 or 4 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back