animal crossing fruit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
PLEASE!!! HOW DO I GET DIFFERENT KINDS OF FRUIT ON ANIMAL CROSSING???

idk because i dont' have animal crossing but shouldn't this be on Stuff We Play on Non-tamatalk?

Yeah I think it should, and you can get different fruits by going to a friends town and taking some of thier fruit then plant it in your own town

Or your friends can bring some and plant it in your town aswell. Either way.

If you can not get in to other people's towns/games, you will get fruit anyway.

Once in a while in the mail, someone will mail you a new fruit. Also check on the beach for coconuts.

Now, when you do get a fruit, you will need to cut down a tree and plant the new fruit where that other tree was. Doing this will greatly increase the chances that the new tree will survive. :rolleyes:

And, if you get a new fruit tree,be sure to take extra special care of it so it doesn't die.

If your friend has ACWW, and has different fruit. Go to their town using DS to DS.

Or sometimes you'll find the odd fruit in a letter, from your mom, or a towns peep. [NOTE- You have to send a letter saying, 'hey, how are you my friend?' or something to the towns folk to get fruit in return.]

Or sometimes an odd coconut will wash up on the sea. ;]

wellll long story short

connect with a friend and get them to bring friut to ur town and plat it then u have trees if u have wi-fi i can give u loads :p

If you write lots of friendly letters and attach presents to the animals in your town, you will always get a letter and present in reply. Sometimes the replies will contain presents of different fruit that you can plant and grow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back