Animal Crossing Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickigi

Reaction score
Ok, so has anyone heard of animal Crossing: wild world? its really fun. i was wondering, how do i make my nintendo wifi connection work. i dont know what to do. also if anyone has any freind codes tell me here. I dont know my freind code but once i get this problem sorted out i'll tell u my code. so hope u want to be friends!

Get your friend code at the City Gates at the top of the town. That place where you can change the flag? That one. Once you have it, it will be in a section somewhere I forget, so you can collect it.

As for WiFi, do you have wireless internet at your home? If you don't, you'll need to go to a hot spot.

well i went there to the dog guy and he said i had to go change my settings on my nintendo connection thing. i dont get it at all. i just want to find my freind code thats all. if anyone has step by step directions that would be great.

Look, Do you have a Wifi USB connection, or a Wireless router?

IF YOU DO, hook it up and go to The dog guy, and ask him to do Nintendo WFC. Then from there he will tell you the rest. It might not work because you might not even have a wireless router or a Nintendo USB connecter. If you need further help please feel free to PM Me

Always here to help with any game needs,

~TP~ :furawatchi:

Lots of TamaTalkers play ACWW :D

There are full instructions on how to set up your wifi in the booklet that comes with the game card - if you refer to that instruction leaflet it will tell you step by step how to set up your DS for wifi play and what equipment you need to get wifi.

If you've lost your instruction booklet... go to www.nintendowifi.com and follow the set up instructions there.

If you have other questions or comments, then we already have several active topics that you can use:

ACWW Discussion topic (all things ACWW): https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=131080

ACWW Friend Codes: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=132139

We've tried to keep the ACWW topics to just a few general ones - that way all the information stays in a couple of easy to find places instead of loads of different threads all over the forum asking pretty much the same questions :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back