Animal Crossing New Leaf VS Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wut

• ACNL

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • AS

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Hayden*

Reaction score
Halp, what do I get, share opinions please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ALPHA SAPPHIRE ALL THE WAY. I mean not that I've played ACNL or anything :p but I watched my friend playing it and it looked so BORING, no battles or anything exciting. AS is more my type of game although it may not be yours :p if you've played AC and Pokemon series games before, just pick whichever series you like the most.

I prefer Animal Crossing over Pokemon games because I love simulation games :) Animal Crossing has lots of things to do like customizing your house, unlocking more cool stuff for your town, and collecting fruit, bugs, fish, etc. Plus it's really fun to visit your friends! But it is more of a laid-back, relaxing game.

If you want something more challenging, Alpha Sapphire is a good idea. It's fun to explore and create teams. But personally, once I complete a Pokemon game, I never touch it again. I could still have lots of fun playing Animal Crossing: Wild World for over 5 years because I wanted to collect all the furniture and get pictures from all the villagers. :p

Overall, Alpha Sapphire would be more exciting while it lasts but Animal Crossing in the kind of game that can last forever. :)

Like what emf said ACNL you can play for a long time but on AS once you finish it there isn't much to do :p

that's a REALLY hard choice, I got AC:NL last christmas and PKMN AS this ones, and both are really good games, so no matter what you get you'll enjoy it ^_^

I would say go for AS because its new and everybody is playing it, so you can have more fun with friends and find a lot of people to talk about the game, what makes the game experience even better, AC:NL is an older game so you won't experience the same excitement, however AC is a really relaxing game and it never gets old, so it doesn't matter whenever you get it, it will always be fun :)

I beat ORAS (I got OR) main storyline in four days, defeated the Delta Episode the day after. I haven't really messed with it since.

I got ACNL a couple weeks after it came out, and I still play it a lot.

So, if you want something that will last, go with ACNL. Maybe rent ORAS, since it can be beaten so quickly?

[edit]

Didn't realise this thread was almost a month old. You probably have already made a decision. Sorries. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back