Animal crossing Q...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huntr rocks

Reaction score
I have animal crossind wild world DS and I bought a CD player on it, but it doesn't play music. My question is,

HOW DO YOU GET MUSIC FOR THE CD PLAYERS?

Every saturday night at 8pm go into the museum, and at your left there will be a doorway.

Go through there and at first you'll see Brewster the pidgeon.

Then keep walking until you see K.K. Slider- the dog.

Talk to him and either ask for a random song or request one.

Search google for other songs.

Yeah!!!! It worked!!

I have 2 more Qs now... 1) Are there any auther proformers at the coffee place?

2) How many tracks are there from K.K slider?

THANK YOU ALL!!

Yeah!!!! It worked!! I have 2 more Qs now... 1) Are there any auther proformers at the coffee place?

2) How many tracks are there from K.K slider?

THANK YOU ALL!!
1)no just K.K.

20 a lot, like over 30 i think

Thank you so much!! 8^))! more Q I promise! How do you get the store that is "Nook's Cranny"

Thank you ALL again!! <3
O_O you should start with nook's cranny then it will get bigger the more you buy from there.

I recommend you find an Animal Crossing forum / site to answer lots of these questions.

Many TamaTalkers use these sites and find them really useful:

https://www.animalxing.com/

https://acforums.megadoomer.com/

https://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/

They have things like the list of all the KK Slider songs you can get, the master list of all the items of furniture you can get, all the fossils it is possible to collect, the names of each bug and fish you can catch, etc. etc.

Give them a go - they are really useful :D

K.K Slider puts songs on your CD player. K.K Slider is a dog that looks like the creator.(a Japanese Guitar player and a singer. He is a Nintendo member.)

ok...WAIT!!!
can animals that moved out move back in, or are they gone 4ever?
Yes, they can move back again. But if you want to get them back, it is quite difficult - and far too complicated to explain here (although some Animal Crossing forum sites do have topics explaining how you can get animals in your 9th slot) :D

I have had an animal move out and appear in a friend's town (after we did DS>DS). Then a few weeks later I have had that same animal move back into my town again. I know it is the same animal character because they recognise me and call me by name and say things like "It's been a while since I saw you.. etc."

I have also had animals with the same name move into my town after they left - but they are not the same animal character. By that I mean I had Truffles in my town. She moved away. Then about 6 months later I had a Truffles move into my town. She was game generated (she didn't move in from another person's town) and she was not the same one who had lived there before. She didn't know me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic reminded me of something funny that happened!

Okay so Dizzy had his stuff packed up for a couple days then moved out. Then, I waited a couple days and he moved right back in! But he didn't remember me! :D

Okay so Dizzy had his stuff packed up for a couple days then moved out. Then, I waited a couple days and he moved right back in! But he didn't remember me! :wacko:
Woah! thats wierd! i guess they come back like they have never been here...sad

Okay so Dizzy had his stuff packed up for a couple days then moved out. Then, I waited a couple days and he moved right back in! But he didn't remember me! :(
That's because it was a different Dizzy :wacko:

If you waited a couple of days before the 2nd Dizzy arrived in town, he was probably game generated so he would be "fresh" and not from any other town.

That's pretty unusual too - to get an animal move out and the same named animal move in to replace it. I've never heard of that happening before - it might even be a glitch? :)

Thats interesting...SO! How do you get different fruit in trees, because I only havew apples. :*((
Send a letter to a villager with the words beautiful, friend, and/or love. Say something like; "you're my best friend I love you" and you MUST spell and puncuate right or they won't understand it.

They'll either send you a fruit or a shirt. Most times for me, it's a fruit.

Wow! really? Can the heading say anything like dear or hi, does it matter?
Well, there are 2 other ways to get fruit, sometimes your mom may send you a letter with a fruit, or you can go to another town [connect with a friend] and take some fruit from them

Hey! um...is every ones town different becuase its like my town is tiny (i have the biggest house & Nookingtons but..) yeah & that neerdy peep i told yall bout has like a bigger town and her house is really close to tom nook's store & mine is REALLY far away. Is there a way 2 make my town rearanged and possibley bigger?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back