Animal Crossing Thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junky

Reaction score
I'm surprised a thread hasn't been made to discuss Animal Crossing instead of asking for codes.

I have been playing Animal Crossing Wild World on and off since about 2007. I've had a few different towns though.

I recently picked it up again a couple months ago, and thanks to Animal Crossing Community I have made a lot of progress in my town :3 And I've actually been using Nintendo WiFi, which believe it or not I have never used up until this town. ACC is pretty cool if you're looking for people to hang out with in your town [or theirs].

It's really a time killing game for me. I love it though and am very addicted o_o

I haven't played City Folk yet, because I don't personally own a Wii [my brother does though and has been talking about loaning it to me :) ]. It looks pretty cool.

I also saw they're coming out with a new Animal Crossing for the new 3DS that's coming out. I don't think I'm going to buy the 3DS when it comes out though :/ At least not right away. It looks like the only thing new about their version of Animal Crossing is the quality of the graphics. I'd like new features instead ._.

So yeah. Done rambling. Anyone else play? [Plzsayyes]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back