Animal Crossing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's when Hammy screamed. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

"What?!" Violet asked frantically.

Hammy raised a trembling finger and said, "I saw a scary ninja face in the window...."

"Genis," Violet said. "Genis?"

There was no answer.

The hooded figure in the window took off it's hat and grinned.

"Genis!" Victoria, Violet and Hammy cried.

And that's when they heard the crash...... BANG!! CRASH!! BANG-A-MANG!

and the ninja was no other than....... Sally's twin sister, Lil! Genis turned out to be in the bathroom with his mp3 in his ear so he couldn't hear. After Genis finished going to the bathroom they ran outside. They stopped. Guliver lay there, Lil smiling. Guliver was dead. Lil was in a motocylce. Lil smiled and disappeared.

I have the wild world.

Mimiroo:*runs to the sea then looks for a sea bass*Hooper the penguin said it was sea bass season.I gotta find one before he does.

I have the wild world.
Mimiroo:*runs to the sea then looks for a sea bass*Hooper the penguin said it was sea bass season.I gotta find one before he does.
(Please stay with the story, susan, but you may keep your charecter you added. Actually, ask mimitchi&hantchilover for permisson.)

They ran to the town gate hopping to catch her there but it was too late she was gone...............

(Mame4ev's Older Sister: How can you decide that you don't like Animal Crossing if you've never even played it? :puroperatchi: That makes no sense whatsoever... If you have nothing else to say or don't plan on joining this Team Story, please don't make post. :rolleyes: )

Anyway Hammy saw a piece of paper that Lil seemed to have dropped. It showed a town and a caption reading, JAPAN. Then there were a couple of dots that continued till the end of the paper. Then Violet picked up a scrap that continued the map. Genis found one too. Hammy put the 3 together, and it seemed to look like a map. "This probably shows where Lil is going!" Then the three showed the conductor the uncompleted map. "Sorry," said Porter, the conducter. "Too confusing. Try to complete the whole map." Then Porter was called by the monkey driver of the train. Sighing, the three walked away.

just when they where about to go home Hammy saw something blowing she ran over to it and picked it up it was the rest of the map they went to porter and he said........

Last edited by a moderator:
"oh" Violet said. "Maybe we can take the next bus there and we can stay with your cousin" said Genis "Let me see I will call him" Said Porter walking away and taking out his phone.......

Porter: *talks on phone* hi! It's me, Porter! Mic,, I got 3 kids out coming to your place! Could you mind giving them shelter?

Mic: sure! I don't mind! Just bought 3 regular blue beds and didn't know what to do with them!

Porter: thanks! They are on their way *hangs up* k guys! See ya!

3: Bye! *gets on train*

(susan_520, if you want to join then your character should live in New York where they're going! :) )

Soon they arrived at the train station in New York.

"Hi, I'm Mic, and you must be Hammy, Genis and Violet." Mic pointed to each of them, mixing them up.

"No, I'm Hammy, not Violet!" Hammy laughed.

"I'm Violet, not Genis!" said Violet.

"I'm Genis, not Hammy!" Genis cried.

"Anyway," Mic continued. "I bought houses from Tom Nook and the people who previously used to live there moved out and away so the houses, which were huge, were left behind. Do you want to check them out? You can stay in mine."

"Yes! Sure!" the three said, and they walked down the hill towards Mic's house.

Mic's house was a pretty big one. When they entered they saw Mic's wife, Minnie. Minnie said "hi Mic! Those must be the vistors, right?" she asked, putting down a a carrot she was cutting up. Mic nodded. "yup. this is genis *points to Hammy* this-"

Hammy: No! I'm Hammy!

Genis: and I am Genis!

Mic: and this is... Velvet.

Violet: no, Violet, silly monkey!

Mic: oops.

Minnie- Well follow me and I will show you the guest room were you can sleep

Mic - Oh we also have another visitor staying with us she is asleep though so be very quiet

The 3 walked into the guest room and laying in the other bed soft asleep was no other than LIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genis, Hammy and Violet gasped and then Mic looked at them. "What is it?" he asked.

Hammy: *tells whole story about Sally*

Genis: and that is Sally's sister.

Violet: she took away Agent S's mp3, Gastors crystal rock, Bob's soap lion carving, Victoria's blue china tea set and Genis's wii!

Genis: oh yeah. AGHH!

Mic: zomg! Yeah, I saw her with a black heavy bag. I wondered what it is....

Genis: *picks up bag and opens it* It's meh wii! *picks bag up and somehow runs all the way back to japan and returns everything and runs back to new york. ok. So..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back