Animal Crossing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baybee-x

Reaction score
I haven't a clue what I'm ment to be doing. So I was wondering if anybody could help :( .

Well I got it a few days ago, and I've done the shop bit and been sacked [Well not sacked but..let off?] and now I haven't a clue what to do. I bought a fishing rod thing, but don't understand how to use it.

Also I don't know how to get things to dig up fossils and that other stuff. So any tips would be helpful.

Thanks! ;)

well, once you get layed off, you just roam alll around.

i don't really like to use the fishing rod. you have to touch the arrow at the top right corner of the screen

then drag the rod to the little image of you. then you'll be equiped with a fishing rod.

next you go up to the water, then touch the water or press A. but only do this if you see the shadow of a fish.

to dig up fossils, you have to buy a shovel at nook's cranny. then when you see a X looking thing in the dirt, equip yourself with the shovel and then touch the X-y thing. But if you step over the X, you'll fall in it! and then you won't be able to dig anything up. :kuribotchi:

Hope i helped!

~TG1

Last edited by a moderator:
Just do like TamaGirl#1 said for fishing.

After you have been let off with the job- you have to work to get that mortgage payed off!

Pay it off little by little veeryday at the Town hall, to earn the cash you can do errande for your towns people or you can sell things at nook.

If you spend enough at Nook's shop, then he'll be able to upgrade to a bigger store!

Here:

Spend 25 thousadn at Nook's Cranny and he'll shut gor a day and re-open as Nook'n'go.

Spend 60 thousand and Nook'n'go will close and re-open as Nooksway.

Afer you have spent 150,000 and somebody else has visited your town he will close and ope as Nookingtons- which is the final upgrade, you will then be able to change your hair to a different colour and/or style.

You can sell the amount of aswell, :blink:

You can see if there is anything in the ground because there will be a little crack there, and heres a little hint:

WARNING: YOU WILL HAVE MANY MANY WEEDS. :ichigotchi:

Put 1 bell in the bank, save and turn your ds off, turn it back on and change the year to 2099, you will have 99,999 bells in your account. :kuribotchi:

But, you will probably spend most of your time picking up ll the weeds.

Oh, and before I forget! Don't ever turn your ds off before you save, Mr. Resetti comes on (he's a mole) and started shouting at you- wasting most of your time on AC:WW.

Hope you enjoy your game! :)

We also have an AC:WW for DS Tips & Tricks topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=123385 if you want to take a look.

Try also visiting one of the animal crossing web sites like https://animalxing.com which is quite useful.

The main idea is to improve the town you live in. You can earn money (called Bells) by catching fish and bugs.

Once you catch a fish with the rod you can either sell it back to Tom Nook the shopkeeper or donate it to the towns Museum where it is displayed in the aquarium room. The same applies to any bugs you see on trees.

The shovel is bought from the shop too. Use it to dig up fossils (as described by Tamagirl#1), then take the fossil to the museum where Blathers the owl curator will ID it for you. Again, you can donate it to the museum or take it back and sell it to Tom Nook in the shop.

Talk to the animals in the village and build up your friendship levels with them (they often give you little tasks to do and in return will give you a present or bells as a thank you). You can also write them letters by buying writing paper in the shop and mailing the letters at the town hall post office counter. Animals that think you are a very good friend will give you their picture as a momento, which is a rare gift as you can't buy them in the shop.

Once you have some money, you can buy furniture to decorate your room, start paying off your mortgage, save money in your account...

There's plenty to do and learn, it just takes a little time to get the feel of the game. If you know anyone else with the game, try spending a little time sitting with them and watching them play too - that's a quick way to see how things are done :)

Have fun :blink:

Oh, and before I forget! Don't ever turn your ds off before you save, Mr. Resetti comes on (he's a mole) and started shouting at you- wasting most of your time on AC:WW.

Hope you enjoy your game! ^_^
OMG i hate that@ My sis did that to my game 2 times! Grr... Stupid Mr Resetti. I wonder what he does the 3rd time you close it without saving.

Thanks very much, I was looking for the tips and tricks in this sectopm that's probably why I couldn't find them! ^_^

Sometimes when I play games it takes me a while to figure it out, when I was younger I could never do the Pokemon games :rolleyes: .

OMG i hate that@ My sis did that to my game 2 times! Grr... Stupid Mr Resetti. I wonder what he does the 3rd time you close it without saving.
I've done that until like, the 500th time. :blink:

He just screams and says your now on the, 'list'.

Nothing really bad happening, hes just an angry mole. xD;

I've done that until like, the 500th time. :blink: He just screams and says your now on the, 'list'.

Nothing really bad happening, hes just an angry mole. xD;
Oh lol!

I did the 2099 glitch and it didnt work. Theres alot of weeds. Luckily i got them all out xD. Hands hurt. The store changed to Nooksway

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh lol!
I did the 2099 glitch and it didnt work. Theres alot of weeds. Luckily i got them all out xD. Hands hurt. The store changed to Nooksway
And did you have animals move / disappear from your town whilst you were time travelling? (and was your house full of cockroaches)?

That often happens when you time travel :furawatchi:

And did you have animals move / disappear from your town whilst you were time travelling? (and was your house full of cockroaches)?That often happens when you time travel :furawatchi:
Yes but only one animal who was really nerdy xD. I didnt go to my house. I will check. What should i do if there are cockroaches??

LOL :rolleyes: Do what you should do in real life... stamp on 'em :furawatchi:
And ofcourse, you need to move the furniture, beause there shal be on under every house object, annoying, isn't it?

And did you put 1 bell in the bank..? :rolleyes:

And whilst time traveling, you can return back to 2007/2008 again? Probably a silly question, but better to be sure :furawatchi: .
Yup!

It's just like changing the clock on your ds.

Oh wait, you can do that on animal crossing, when you start up the game, and you character is in bed- tap the phone once, then you'll be able to change the time/date/year.

And yes you can, but there shal be weeds. :rolleyes:

Oh, did I tell you if you leave things lying on the ground weeds cant grow?

If you leave anything on the ground weeds wont be able to grow, so that ould be helpful befoe you timetravel.

Also- just a tip- when you have too many weeds, there shal be a ig red plant which can't be moved, it will stay there until all of the weeds are gone.

..Hm, you should have income.

Did you get a letter saying you had 99,999 bells in the bank?

- I know1 I think that's really funny! :D

I didn't get the 99,999 bells in the bank either and I had 2.500 bells in there already.
Let me try it.

I'll be right back okay, then I'll update and said what i've done wrong, TamaMum do you know anything about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back