Animal Crossing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing a bit of the gamecube animal crossing, on my computer, using dark magic, don't tell on meeeeeeeeeee

and it has made me ponder about how somebody lost an entire cactus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost a cactus? XD Is this one of those instances where a "lost item" you find on the ground turns out to be something totally ridiculous? XD

...At certain hours of the day sometimes I just turn on my 3DS and leave Animal Crossing running just so I can hear some of the music. I could probably search it and listen to it online whenever I want but hey, I'm weird.

...At certain hours of the day sometimes I just turn on my 3DS and leave Animal Crossing running just so I can hear some of the music. I could probably search it and listen to it online whenever I want but hey, I'm weird.
On AC power?

(I hope so...)

I find that my interest with the game fluctuates. Sometimes I'm like "OMIGOSHIHAVETOCHECKEVERYDAYANDKEEPEVERYTHINGCLEAN" and then later I'm like "I hope my last origical villager hasn't moved out since I checked last month haha"

Really, I have ONE original villager left and I want to keep her. My favorite one mover out a few months ago :'(

I used to play ACNL every single day, but I kind of lost interest. I'm planning on playing it consistently from now on. If any of you want to play with me, my friend code is 2105-8705-4236.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Even though this video is just some speculation about what Animal Crossing for Wii U might be like, I think it's worth sharing. It's beautifully made and presents some really neat ideas. I don't know if we'll be getting an Animal Crossing for Wii U either, but I'd be happy to see it. That said, New Leaf is going to be a tough contender to beat for the next game. Hopefully they'll incorporate design features like in Happy Home Designer for the next main series title.

I really liked the easy design features of Happy Home Designer.

^ as you said, I would really like to see that in the next animal crossing game.

I'm hoping to get some amiibo cards soon for HHD, haven't had the chance to yet.

Started playing ACNL and said my final goodbyes to my old GameCube town, and it makes me happy that Bob is a re-visiting Villager.

I guess I'm super-lucky.

f7cefc2362.png

Congratulations on your new ACNL! Feel free to ask me if you have questions or would like some help. Bob is one of my favorites too. The Gamecube version of Animal Crossing was and still is an amazing game (one of my favorite games of all time), but I think New Leaf has some really spectacular improvements to bring the series into the present day. I hope with any future AC games they keep the ball rolling in the same direction.

I've started up my town again, and I've been sprucing it up to look nice after months of neglect. I have 5 villagers with the "normal" personality type. Since you can only have 10 living in your village at one time and there are 8 different personality types, I need to let some of them go. However, they're so cute that I hate to let them move away. The other day I had Poppy the squirrel in my campsite (same personality), and I wanted to invite her to move in too. I have a cute villager hoarding problem. T-T

BTW if anyone wants to visit my town with its non-variety of villager personalities, let me know.

2016 is coming up and ACNL is nice enough to give me a realtime countdown clock.

Currently it's at 04:15:50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back