Animal Disscussion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer isn't loading pictures off of my digital camera tonight(Grr) so I will have to use some older pictures, and post new ones later.

Rima, my Quaker Parrot

This is a picture I took of the two of us about a year ago. She is the best thing ever! ;)

Angelo the Umbrella Cockatoo dancing on a chair

This is my big guy doing one of his favorite things...bouncing up and down and screaming. hehe

Poseidon the Water Beast

He is my Albino Axolotl. This photo shows him creeping toward a bit of food in my hand...it is all underwater. He bit me right after the photo was taken. :(

Frodo the Guinea Pig

Frodo is very naughty, but he is so cute and never stops running around trying to get into trouble.

Bilbo the lilac Guinea Pig

Bilbo is the friendliest pig! He is always begging for attention, wants to be cuddled, and to play with his piggy friend Sammy. He is a really great pet. :D

Flash the Yellow Ratsnake

This guy looks like this 99% of the time...ready to strike. :0

Pearl the baby Box Turtle

My tiny baby box turtle. Aww!

Queenie the adult Box Turtle

She is seriously smart and has so much personality!

Giant Smokey Jungle Frog

Extremely rare species from South America...the largest in S. America, second largest frog species in the world. This one is just a baby and larger than my hand. :D

My favorite snake Tom

He is a Trans-Pecos Ratsnake. He is so gentle, has never tried to bite and loves to come out of his tank and go places.

Beautiful Garter Snake

I like this picture of him. He has become so healthy now.

Mister the California Kingsnake

He wouldn't behave for this photo, and he never behaves in daily life. :D hehe

I have a lot more animal pictures to show you all, but I have to wait until my camera/computer is working. I will post them as soon as it is functional again! :D

wow A.H.!

thats allot of animals!

i have a dog, Josey (15) and a cat, Cricket95-7 months?).

when i get my own house and stuff, i'm going to get a sheep!

it'll be black with red, albino contacts- a real black albino sheep! ^^

my dream pet!

My computer isn't loading pictures off of my digital camera tonight(Grr) so I will have to use some older pictures, and post new ones later.
Rima, my Quaker Parrot

This is a picture I took of the two of us about a year ago. She is the best thing ever! :D

Angelo the Umbrella Cockatoo dancing on a chair

This is my big guy doing one of his favorite things...bouncing up and down and screaming. hehe

Poseidon the Water Beast

He is my Albino Axolotl. This photo shows him creeping toward a bit of food in my hand...it is all underwater. He bit me right after the photo was taken. :D  

Frodo the Guinea Pig

Frodo is very naughty, but he is so cute and never stops running around trying to get into trouble.

Bilbo the lilac Guinea Pig

Bilbo is the friendliest pig! He is always begging for attention, wants to be cuddled, and to play with his piggy friend Sammy. He is a really great pet. :D  

Flash the Yellow Ratsnake

This guy looks like this 99% of the time...ready to strike. :0

Pearl the baby Box Turtle

My tiny baby box turtle. Aww!

Queenie the adult Box Turtle 

She is seriously smart and has so much personality!

Giant Smokey Jungle Frog

Extremely rare species from South America...the largest in S. America, second largest frog species in the world. This one is just a baby and larger than my hand. :mimitchi:

My favorite snake Tom

He is a Trans-Pecos Ratsnake. He is so gentle, has never tried to bite and loves to come out of his tank and go places.

Beautiful Garter Snake

I like this picture of him. He has become so healthy now.

Mister the California Kingsnake

He wouldn't behave for this photo, and he never behaves in daily life. :lol: hehe

I have a lot more animal pictures to show you all, but I have to wait until my camera/computer is working. I will post them as soon as it is functional again! :nazotchi:
Wow, so many animals! o_O Paradise.....

I especially liked the parrot- you looked really nice in that pic too, Aubrey! :D

And, BTW, I think everyone knows who my avvie is now...... yep, it's another of Scamp! :kusatchi:

:nyatchi: //RM :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
omg, everyone has such cute pets! I have 2... A dog named scruffy who is a bichon frise (poodle x water spaniel) and a cat named Misty who is a Russian Blue.

I have to admit, I kind of like cats better than dogs... :lol:

i have 2 dogs

2 cats

1 turtle

i used to have 2 ferrets 1 was sick when i got it and died we returned the other 1 b-cause it was mean to me

I have some pictures ^.^

This is my dog, Shandy. We got all of our dogs shirts when we went to Hawaii, but only his fit him xP

He looks really annoyed in this picture. I think he was tired. He's either 5 or 6 now. We don't remember o.o'

Shandy

This is Bubbles. Her hair was falling in front of her face, so mom decided she needed a hair clip XD I found the one I felt suited her best. She's turning 3 this year I think.

Bubbles

Here's a semi-better picture of her. She got a hair cut xP This is my old house, hence the boxes and mess in the room.

Bubbles again

This is my parakeet Skye :3 She likes hanging upside down, lol. The only thing I don't like, is she wont let me near her. She's terrified of people ;.; She'll be 1 around May.

Skye

This is my sister's dog, Kona. He's one of Bubble's brothers. She has another brother as well named Kiwi.

The only reason I want to post this picture is because it's amusing X3 He had a surgery on his eye and needed to wear a cone on his head. Well there was a stuffed hotdog on the floor that he wanted to play with so.. well.. Have a look for yourself XD

Kona

Oh, dear bethlehem! I just LUV animals!!!!! >.<

I have 2 cats, Gary and Lily and a dog named Silas. Gary and Lily are both tabbies, and my dog is a mix between a huskie (I think that's sooooo cool) and a border collie. ^.^

Here's a really cute picture of Gary: https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/Mom...nspics019-2.jpg

Isn't he cute?? (Don't ask if he's been drinking chocolate milk, cuz he hasn't been.... he was born that way xD)

I have a dog called Molly, she is a colly cross jack russel. she looks like a colly puppy!

I love animals! Especially cats! 1 of them are British Shortahair, and the rest of them are American Shorthair! One is pure white, 5 of them are gray tabbies, and 1 of them are red tabbies! I have 7 cats, 2 iguanas, 36 fish, and 3 snails! I'm also a cat and fish expert too! If you guys need any help on cats and fish feel free to ask me! I'll post some of my animals later! Since I need to upload them on my computer! :) :p

I love animals.

I really want a dog...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back