Animal Testing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about animal testing???

• 1 - Horrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Don't remind me!!

• 3 - Those poor, innocent, animals.

• 4 - 1,2 and 3

• 5 - MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DIE DIE!!

• 6 - Don't care.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What else they gonna do? How would you like it if they Tested on Humans..

Also, There are more Animals then Humans, And its not like they use Millions of Animals.

If you agree with 1, 2, 3 or 4, sign this Petition. Thank you.
I signed the petition.

i picked 1,2 and 3 .

***But im not a veggy ((sry all the veggy's out there i dont mean to be mean by calling u that i just cant spell vegatarean <sp?>))***

EDIT-but i agree with Roar The Tiger also,but also i think its really sad

Last edited by a moderator:
What else they gonna do? How would you like it if they Tested on Humans.. Also, There are more Animals then Humans, And its not like they use Millions of Animals.
But humans can decide if they want to be tested on.

If they want to, they agree.

But, animals...I would see one of them saying: 'Go on, test me.'

What can tamatalk do about this, if you have a problem or controversy with animal testing then why won't you just go and send a letter to them, or call them, instead of posting it here..

I'm sorry I don't want to be rude, or hurt your feelings, nor do I want to fight with you.

Ok i think everyone here has a very good point,

I think i agree with Locky458

I don't really care about animal testing. I agree completely with RTT. What else are scientists going to test things on, humans? If there wasn't animal testing, we wouldn't have many of the items and luxuries that we have today.

I don't really care about animal testing. I agree completely with RTT. What else are scientists going to test things on, humans? If there wasn't animal testing, we wouldn't have many of the items and luxuries that we have today.
But why should the animals suffer from it...? :(

Would you rather have humans tested on?
Humans have choice. They can decide if they want to be tested or not.

Animals can't. Guinea pigs and rats and other animals are locked up, being tested, they can't say that they don't want it done.

I HATE animal testing! And she is posting it here so people can sign that patition and then she will send it to them! If you have a problem with it then dont post a mean comment! Just read my siggy! And my siggy mainy tell my feelings and opinon!

It bothers me if it is unnessisary and painful. If it is not painful and for mendical improvment purposes (like a new cancer medicine or something), then I guess it's okay.

I feel I should just add my usual comment on topics such as this that may erupt into a little flame war... (I know some of you would be sooo disappointed if I didn't... :D )

Don't forget that everyone is entitled to an opinion (for AND against) as long as they express it in a polite and respectful way.

I am a little disappointed that the poll options didn't give some of us the opportunity to vote for a comment such as: "agree with testing for medical research"

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally...I'm actually for animal testing.

I'd much rather have animals tested on then humans.

Besides to me, its not like they know whats happening.

I know a lot of you will say: "They have feelings"

and such, but i don't actually think so. Well I'm sure

some do, but animals are not like people. There not

as smart as us, so they don't understand whats going

on. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back