Animals And How Many

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

funny228

Reaction score
I was just wandering because I have 3. Please replie and when you do tell me how many you have had in you life time. Thanks. I have 3 now but in my entire life I have had 7 pets.

the girl,

funny228

I have two [plus my brother! xD] at the moment.

A female dog, Josey, and a female cat, Cricket.

I lub them both. x3

I like your brother joke.

I believe in Christ to.

the girl,

funny288

Two Miniature Dachsunds, Lady and Stretch, Two Parakeets, Bonnie and Clyde,

Two Fire-Bellied Toads, Fireball and Hopper, Two Hermit Crabs, Mr. Krabs and Gaara (My brother's Hermit V.V), Two Kissing Gourami's, Two (I don't know what they're called) Gourami's, One Silver-Dollar dish, and finally my Jack Dempsey

fish Oscar.

Quiet a lot of pets to keep up with!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wandering because I have 3. Please replie and when you do tell me how many you have had in you life time. Thanks. I have 3 now but in my entire life I have had 7 pets.
the girl,

funny228
[SIZE=21pt]I have 2 my rabbit (patch) and my kitten(snowball) i love them both.If you stoke snowballs tummy she purrs loudly and cling her claws into you'r hand it kills!!!!.And patch loves to explore he protects snowball once a small bulldog came into our yard(dad left the fence open xd)it tried to attack snowball but patch jammed his claws into the dogs tail and it ran away.BTW,the bulldog was our neighbours.[/SIZE]

3 cats and one dog, and a whoooooooole bunch of virtual pets not just the "Tamagotchi" brand either :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]I have 1 Rabbit and 2 cats..and a tama! I used to have alot more animals![/SIZE]

3 Gorgeous cats

• Mia Jezzabelle
  • Jodie Rosee
  • Charli Maggie Spud
And:

• Jasalin (my brother)
  • Nemo (fish)
  • Fish (well a fish duh)
  • Burger (fish)
yes my brothers name is weird and so is mine (Saz-Lernin)

Around 40. One cat, two gerbils, ten fish, ten walkingsticks, five caterpillars and a ton of beetles that just had baby mealworms. But I've probably had over 200 pets so far. Hamsters, lizards, praying mantises and a LOT more.

How many I have? Woah. :)

I have a dog, a cat, some goldfish, two guinea pigs, a hamster a budgie!! :)

Oh and tons of water snails and some crickets.

I don't know the excact amount.

Around 40. One cat, two gerbils, ten fish, ten walkingsticks, five caterpillars and a ton of beetles that just had baby mealworms. But I've probably had over 200 pets so far. Hamsters, lizards, praying mantises and a LOT more.
Oh, an insect fan, eh? I love insects. I usually keep some

I find around the house. No sight of a Preying Mantis or Catterpillars here.

When I'm in a snail mood, I get the tank ready, go in the woods and roll logs over

to find some. My favorite, the Rosy Wolf Snail is a cannibal, but it still eats veggies!

I don't think I've ever gotten as much as you, but almost.

I just got a few Tadpoles from the pond. Maybe around 20 or 30?

Sorry I got a little off-topic. I thought this would be an OK topic to discuss our pets aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back