Animals! Who likes animals?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favourite animal?

• bear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rabbit

• fox

• dear

• bird

• cat

• dog

• moose

• frog

• dolphn

• fish

• goose

• other

• I have none

• I like e'm all!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite animal is the panda. I love pandas. :D But i have a pet bunny right now..i dont think id be able to take care of a panda. XD -RR :blink:

I like deer.....but I also like cats too! I think if I tried keeping a deer as a pet, it would run away on me :chohimetchi:

I LOVE WOLVES!! They're so pretty. My daddy says I cant have a pet wolf cuz it try to eat my canarys, I wouldn't mind too much........dumb birds always waking me up. XD

Outta those, foxes. Yay foxes!

But my ultime favorite is a penguin. Hence the username.

But still, Foxes, owls, squirrels, wolves, they're all fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee animals! I like dogs, puppies are so cute!

I just recently, in fourth grade, had a teacher that is a voleenter at the Galveston County Animal Shelter and fosters, cares for and has, like over 20 dogs at her house but it's okay because she has 4 acres of land so they have room to run around1 She also has 2 or 3 horses, I am so jelous of her!

But if you would like to, go to the baybrook mall and she works at the adoptions on saturdays! I go there every once in a while and help with the puppies and it is so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back