Animals

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlyQuinn

Reaction score
I personally Like every animal. Even if they attack humans. I find animals very fasinating. Some have such strange looks, behaviors, defense mecanisms, attacks, and more. What are your personal opinions on animals? Do you like them? Why or why not? Please explain I'd love to listen to what you have to say.

♣Carly♣Quinn♣

I used to be a big time animal lover. Not so much anymore.

Not to the extremeties of me kicking puppies, though. o.o

I do have pets of my own, but after they're gone, I seriously doubt I'll be getting any more with the exception of maybe fish. I don't have that time, and they would be better off.

I love animals. My favorites are:

Cats

Hamsters

Gerbils

Rats

Hermit Crabs

Fish

Birds

Dogs

Lion

Deer

Cows

Sheep

Donkeys

Horses

Snakes

Lizards

Turtles

Frogs

Rabbits

Never again will I have birds. Ever.

Too much work, not enough time, not enough attention to give.

Thank you, mother. x.x

Never again will I have birds. Ever.Too much work, not enough time, not enough attention to give.

Thank you, mother. x.x
I'm not really a fan as keeping them as pets, I mostly enjoy learning about animals, and stuff, so if you don't like pets really it's fine I mostly just wanna know what you DO like or don't like about them.

♣Carly♣Quinn♣

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, alright. When animals are brought up, I immediatly think pets. Sorry about that.. Eheh.

Animals in general don't interest me as much as they used to, but I do think grizzlies are interesting. Don't exactly know why, but they just look so big and viciously furry. 8D

I love animals, and I have a house full of them. :)

I take back what I said earlier. :x

I hate birds to death. They chirp and they are horrible to keep during mating season.

Lol. Notes. reminded me. =P

But other animals are fine. :3

Honestly, I pretty much hate animals. I don't want them to be extinct, I just don't want to be near them at any time ever. i don't like seeing them. The thing I hate most about them is that compared to us, their pretty freaking stupid. Well, I mean, I hate when people go on and on about how they are so smart. Like, "dolphins are so smart. some of them know sign language." WELL GUESS WHO INVENTED THE SIGN LANGUAGE? GUESS WHO TAUGHT IT TO THEM? Whoa... o_O I'm critical today. I was able to make my parents laugh when today while my mom was watching animal planet, the nararator said something about monkeys being really smart and I stood up and screamed "LIAR!" Then I ran up to the tv, pointed at the monkey and yelled, "YOU ARE UNWORTHY OF THIS PRAISE! YOUR STUPIDITY ASTOUNDS ME!" My mom laughed, but my animal loving friend was kinda annoyed. They also can be gross and hard to take care of. The only animal who i haven't tried to avoid is my cat.

Honestly, I pretty much hate animals. I don't want them to be extinct, I just don't want to be near them at any time ever. i don't like seeing them. The thing I hate most about them is that compared to us, their pretty freaking stupid. Well, I mean, I hate when people go on and on about how they are so smart. Like, "dolphins are so smart. some of them know sign language." WELL GUESS WHO INVENTED THE SIGN LANGUAGE? GUESS WHO TAUGHT IT TO THEM? Whoa... o_O I'm critical today. I was able to make my parents laugh when today while my mom was watching animal planet, the nararator said something about monkeys being really smart and I stood up and screamed "LIAR!" Then I ran up to the tv, pointed at the monkey and yelled, "YOU ARE UNWORTHY OF THIS PRAISE! YOUR STUPIDITY ASTOUNDS ME!" My mom laughed, but my animal loving friend was kinda annoyed. They also can be gross and hard to take care of. The only animal who i haven't tried to avoid is my cat.
Your a disgrace.

It is amazing they can learn it. People teach it to you, does that make you soo stupid for learning it? Plus some humans can't learn it. So not liking animals is one thing but hating them cause they are "stupid" is pretty pathetic.

♣Carly♣Quinn♣

phobo, the reason people go on about how they're "so smart" is because we're an "intelligent species," one that has evolved past all others on the planet. Dolphins and monkeys come closest to becoming intelligent, and sign language is pretty amazing for non-intelligent species, especially if they have no arms like dolphins.

I'm sorry bout that post, I was in a bad mood, and I don't not like them because their stupid, I was really frustrated with something, and I understand that they are actually pretty smart, we're just "intelligent beings". and I actually just don't like them because I'm slightly afraid of them. LIKE I SAID BEFORE THIS DOESN'T MEAN I'M ALL FOR ANIMAL ABUSE OR SOMETHING, I'm actually highly against that. So anyways, that was not really my opinion and I'm sorry for making that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back