Animaru

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoria

Reaction score
It's a story idea I got, and I've only written the prologue. Just wondering, though, what do you think of it? I think it sounds a bit cheesy, but... (If I say animite, it's an accident.)

[SIZE=14pt]Prologue[/SIZE]

For hundreds of years; human and animaru have lived in peace. Since the great order of Gira animaru and Gira humans; they had been at war. But one day, an animaru and a human whom had become great friends; Spot and William; had deliberately refused to fight. They had told that it was not the will of Gira for all to carry on fighting like this. After protesting and speech after speech; person and person, animaru after animaru, joined the protest. After long years, the war was finally over. Both species could live in peace in houses side by side; where no one would be judged for race most of the time.

Animaru had originally been hybrids by human and animal; but after awhile those ceased and they had started mating with animaru of their own kind. They live in houses, went to school; work at jobs. They live just like us humans do, and in harmony with us.

Fast forward 300 years.

Rosa sat in her desk; idly twiddling a pencil in her scaly hands. Of course, the teacher was babbling on again about how they were the worst class in the school and how they needed to shape up.

Oh wow, She thought to herself saurcastically. Being 6 minutes late for class really is a big deal. She sighed and glanced around her at her friends. Feather, who was listening attentively beside Butch, faced the teacher enthusiastically; hanging on every word he said. John, a badger animaru, meanwhile, was sitting with his shoulders hunched, barely even listening

The prep, Zahra, a human, was facing the teacher with a look of boredom on her face, blowing bubblegum.

Rosa faced the teacher again. Did Mr. Kiwi EVER run out of things to say? It’s like as if he was a car with everlasting gas, something that never ran out and kept going on and on.

She snapped out of her thinking trance as the teacher concluded his lecture; and went back to reading the book he was before lunch break. She lashed her dragon tale irritably, accidentally hitting Zahra, who sat behind her, in the face. The prep glared at her for a split second and huffed, rubbing her cheek where the spiky tail had struck it.

It was a long and boring class after that; nothing but work and rants and work and rants…. Also the occasional paper plane being thrown or the spitball being flung at the back of Mr. Kiwi’s head. The bell finally rang, and at that, Rosa was glad to get out of this seeming everlasting prison they call school.

She walked down the steps beside her friends; Feather’s ongoing chatter about school filled her ears. The conversation was mostly between her and Butch. After all, who actually like school anyways? Nonetheless love it. Idiots. She thought to herself.

These five human and animaru are more than just the ordinary; as you may not see. They have a great role to play in this world; though, they know not of it yet. Feather, Rosa, Butch, John, and Zahra. Five young beings; one beginning legend.

I like it, but it's kinda confusing. Are they still hybrids of animals and humans? Is she just a animal? I am not so sure.
Hybrids of humans and animals. They're kinda like the anthro characters on DA. Basically animals that stand on their back legs as tall as a human; wearing clothes really and human-like hands.

Ehh. Not so sure if I should write chapter one. xD

Latest posts

Back