Anime Cons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
I can almost guess who's coming to this topic. Anyway, yeah. So has anybody ever went to an Anime Convention and which one?

As much as I want to I haven't. D= My friend asked if I want to go with her to one sometimes, but I don't think it's going to happen. :[ All the good ones never happen around where I live and my mom will never let me go that far just to go to some anime con. >.< That stinks. Or maybe she will...

Nope. But next year I'm going to Anime Boston as L...or Near. I have the right haircut for Near, actually. I'd just have to dye my hair white! -_-

Oh yeah. Cosplay. I really don't look like anybody so I don't know who I would cosplay as. L would probably be easy...if my hair was black and flatchested. o_o I could go as somebody from Prince of Tennis, but nobody would recognize them. >__>

Mmhm. I've been to a few. Only because my sister forced me to them.

We've been to Hanep Hataw Hero twice. We went in the Philippines.

I was thinking of going to an anime expo in Leicster in September.Can someone tell me if they are the same as anime conventions and if they are good.

My sister dragged me to a local one planned by the community, not official (along with my friends, who are all males) and I had to dress up as Haruhi. My friend Paul was Tamaki, Marvin was Kyouya, Paul's little brother was Honey, Marvin's older brother was Mori, and the two twins from school (Alex and Joey) were Hikaru/Kaoru. And my sister was RENGE.

Gosh, that was fun, man! It was so funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been to one,and I don't know anyone else that has!!! I really want to go though. I'd go as Deidara or Tobi or Neji!! x)

My sister dragged me to a local one planned by the community, not official (along with my friends, who are all males) and I had to dress up as Haruhi. My friend Paul was Tamaki, Marvin was Kyouya, Paul's little brother was Honey, Marvin's older brother was Mori, and the two twins from school (Alex and Joey) were Hikaru/Kaoru. And my sister was RENGE.Gosh, that was fun, man! It was so funny.
Ooh. Cosplay. @__@

Any pictures?

I went to one as Temari... and my cousin went with me as Sakura. We went to the one in Philly, called Wizard. Not too far if you live in or around Philly. It was a lots of fun!

-Temari Nara

There was one that was in our state that ended the 22nd. My friend and I were so mad because we didn't get to go. :[
I missed out on a con to (AMA). I was mad but I'm pretty much over it.

EDIT:

If anyone wants websites where you can find out where anime cons happen then PM me and tell me your country. I just found some websites with cons listed! =]

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed out on a con to (AMA). I was mad but I'm pretty much over it. 

EDIT:

If anyone wants websites where you can find out where anime cons happen then PM me and tell me your country. I just found some websites with cons listed! =][/
Yeah. I'm not as mad as I was...two days ago. Yeah. Is the website you're talking about animecons? That's the one I use. I was laughing because there was one in Arizona called Yaoi Jamboree and I'm all like -drool- I wanna go...♥

But it sucks because where I live our state only has a con like everyyear and all the good ones are like states away. D:

I am planning to go to Janicon, as Karin (From Naruto) But I still need help getting the cosplay together. If I can't do it, I will probably do Ino. Most likely Pre-Timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back