Anime Reccamondations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cecib

Reaction score
*Yes, I am aware of the spelling error in the title*

I just need some good ones. I like:

Comedy

^ That.

I have watched:

Clannad

Lucky Star

Keroro Gunso

all help would be appreciated! :3

Cecib ;)

Hellsing! Although if you're not really into seriously freaky looking vampires this show isn't for you...

Blood+ as well, also vampires.

Fruit Basket

Films:

Spirited away

The cat returns

My neighbour Totoro

I agree with Gintama, Ouran, and Pokemon (I haven't watched it in a while, but it does have comedy in it). Even though I've only read Gintama.. it is awesome in the humor department.

One Piece, unless you're turned off by the art... some people are. But it's HILARIOUS. If you're looking for comedy, and if that means more to you than art (even though I like the art) try iiiiiiit. :)

^ -nodnod- Gravitation will always be the best anime in the world. Ohellyes.

I'm with Sky, but only watch it if you're okay with yaoi.

I'd suggest the Dubbed version of Pokemon and Yugioh. Unlike the English/butchered version, it has plot and character development.

I also suggest Neon Genisis Evangelion. It's pretty cool.

Im currently watching Beck and it is awsome! I highly reccomend if you love music. It is serious but has really funny moments and some romance ^^

Romance:

Bokura ga ita

Lovely Complex

Peach girl

Horror:

DEATH NOTE

Hellsing

Blood+

Trinity Blood

two of the best anime comedies:

Ping Pong Club (not for kids!)

Haunted Junction (also probably not for kids XD)

Neither one is very easy to find tho, so I wish you luck! if you really need help finding them, PM me!

two of the best anime comedies:
Ping Pong Club (not for kids!)

Haunted Junction (also probably not for kids XD)

Neither one is very easy to find tho, so I wish you luck! if you really need help finding them, PM me!
Add High School Girls to that. :3

Naruto. It's about a kid named Naruto Uzumaki, training to be the greatest ninja in his village while having a nine-tailed demon fox sealed inside him.

Latest posts

Back