anime

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reading manga is often better than watching the actual show it's self for many reasons. 1 the show leaves out crucial parts and it is often dubbed so many times that it begins to become annoying. 2 a new chapter of manga comes out more often then a new episode on tv. 3 we also should face the fact that it is better to read than it is to watch t.v.

my fav manga to read is naruto

3 we also should face the fact that it is better to read than it is to watch t.v.
That's an excuse.

With that said, I enjoy thoughtless entertainment, as we all do. But I read real books if I want to read, and I watch television and rot my brain when I want to rot my brain.

Me like Manga. I recently Got a Kingdom Hearts II one, it was kind of funny in parts... "Hayner, you eat too much ice cream!" XD
Lol. That Kingdom hearts one Sounds Funny. xD

I mosty Read the ones in Shonen Jump. Naruto is my Fav.

Manga's okay.. I don't read it that much anymore... or watch tv anymore.. strange habits o_O;;

I used to read the Inuyasha manga... and the Melechony Of Haruhi Suzumiya manga on the computer

I like Manga and I love watching anime.. not the most productive thing in the world to do but its entertaining! :(

InuYasha is my favorite manga and anime, although the mirroring that Viz does annoys me to no end. >.<

I love manga. I like some anime but I don't really like how different the anime ends up from the manga. They skip scenes, etc. For example, -spoiler-in the episode 'Tetsusaiga Breaks' of InuYasha, they changed the scene with Kikyou. In the manga, Inuyasha fell or collapsed or however you want to put it, and Kikyou came up to him, "You're alive... I'm so glad." And hugged him. In the anime, she was standing in a tree waiting for him. o.o -/spoiler-

I love anime and manga so much! My favourites are Naruto and Ouran High School Host Club!! :p

YOTSUBA&! AND AZUMANGA DAIOH ROCK MY SOX OFF!
I've finally read some Yotsuba&!.

It's actually a fairly good manga. :3

As for me...I'm a Shonen Jump fanatic. I rarely pick up a normal book. I read Naruto, Bleach and Death Note.

The only Shojo Beat manga I own is Vampire Knight (which I love to death) and The Gentleman's Alliance. :3

Latest posts

Back