Anime...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some anime is good, but it's annoying when people obsess over it. I'm not a hater, because haters of ANYTHING annoy me.

It is overrated, however. What is so special about Japan? They're more interested in Hannah Montanna than their shows. I know a bunch of Japanese people. (Tokimune (who I based a character off), Augustin, and Youko. They all hate Anime with a passion. x_x

Because some people love the culture, food, etc. Those some people generally don't live in Japan, so they're not used to it, therefore, finding it absolutely fabulous. Probably goes the other way around for the HM fans in Japan and such. xD

The average human wants what they cannot have or do not have.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen some that was actually like really artistic and cool to watch but in general I don't care much for it. I think it is.

I don't think it's overrated! I love it personally,it's just some of it,the characters don't seem likeable,the plots are bad,yeah. Like I don't like One Piece,but that's it. I do wish we had more anime fans at my school. *sigh* So,a few of them are,but the majority of them aren't.

I don't think it's overrated! I love it personally,it's just some of it,the characters don't seem likeable,the plots are bad,yeah. Like I don't like One Piece,but that's it. I do wish we had more anime fans at my school. *sigh* So,a few of them are,but the majority of them aren't.
I hope your talking about only some plots. o_O Some of them are really unique and amazing.<3

No, it isn't overrated.

Just my opinion, though.

-OCD over anime-

I LOOOOVVVVEEE anime. So not overated in my opinion. =D
Me too...I like tons over other anime besides Naruto... In fact... Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Tokyo Mew Mew, Bleach, Death Note, One Piece, etc...

-Temari Nara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back