Annie's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mametchiluna

Reaction score
Okay:

Tamagotchi Name: Annie (V3 Patocatachi AKA bird teen)

Date: December 29 2006

Food: 7 meals and four snacks

Lights out at ten

won 11 out of 24 games

1 tooth ache

Flushed 7 times

Age/Weight: Age 1 20 pounds

I hade to discipline once

Called me twice

4/10 bars filled on the discipline box.

Extra: Annie evolved into Patocatatchi AKA the bird teenager! SHE IS GROWING UP!

Today Annie almost filled her training bar! One more little praise/time out and she is full! I REALLY hope she is going to become Mametchi. According to my charts (www.freewebs.com/mametchiluna for the charts I'm referring to) my Patocatachi can evolve into Mametchi.

Annie was in a bad mood for the first time today... I feel bad. I was walking in a store when she beeped and all the people were looking at me. I just ignored it. The second they turned away, I checked to make sure she was alright. Oh course! It was, 8:00. Time for bed. I shut the lights off. She didn't get sick today. She finally gained some weight! I was worried she was too skinny but she lost it again after I played some bump. I need her to get a little heavy!

She only won four games out of nine today... I should have played better. She called me four times and I gave her a time out twice and praised her twice. She beat heading and flag which was a great feat! That's all she did today! I can't wait till New Years tomorrow! It's not gonna be anything like A Tamagotchi New Years (in fan fiction that I wrote) but I'm very excited.

PM me if you want to know more about Annie. I notice (if I'm online) right away when I get a PM so I'll respond soon!!!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts

Back