Annoying people

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Artist

Reaction score
A lot of people annoy me at school and if i get involved ill get in trouble. These are some of my problems (3)

1. Boys at my school are jerks. They always fool around and get in trouble. Also there is this one dude and I USED to like him. Hes a jerk now. Right now i like the smartest person in my class. My mom is friends with his mom. He is smart, CUTE and nice. I don't care if people say hes goth. I don't think hes goth. If he were then he would look and his personality would be way different.

2. WAY to many people are mean. Some girls were doing this cool club and talking freaky :rolleyes: 2 boys were annoying them and i was helping because i really hate those girls (BTW i am a girl) Also some girl slapped her shoe in a boy's face. She didn't get in trouble and blamed it on the boy.

3. People are dorks. They call me weak in P.E because i didn't finish the mile run in 00:11 minutes because that is the girl's regular time. (I don't get the point of running the mile) My time was 12 minutes and 16 seconds.

Need help

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Boys are silly eveywhere. Actually, I only knew good boys till I got moved up a year and discovered there are lots of bad boys. Unfortunately people start changing when they start becoming teenagers (11-16 years old), and some people don't change towards a better self. On the other hand, it means there are great people, like the boy you mentioned. Stick to that type of people, and stay away from the others, or at least if they say whatever, don't take it to heart. I used to be very sensitive, but with the people in this class I don't really pay much attention to what they say and I can say something smarter and politer back. B)

2. Another person to stay away from. Well, people here throw screwed up pieces of paper with elastic bands, but they get punished if they get caught. I remember one who would throw Silica Gel balls at everyone and I scared him by telling him it was dangerous and had cancer agents (which is true, but it only affects you if anything when you eat it). Perhaps if you say slapping with shoes is dangerous you may get them to stop. If not, I would recommend you told a teacher or steer clear.

3. Beh, well, that just means they can't do anything else well does it? Anyway, you get better at that when you practice. The first times you do it is normal to get a high time. Don't worry, I am pretty sure that those people who get very low times probably end up nearly dead when they end. The people in my class like to show off in that way, but at the end they are the ones who end up fainting and feeling sick. Plus, there is nothing whatsoever wrong with your time - 11 minutes is probably a reference point, but that has nothing to do with it. I am quite strong despite the fact I can't throw the medicine ball (2kgs) very far at all.

I know some girls at school are that way like the over popular girls I say avoid them and ignore them.

Boys are usually like that :ichigotchi: '
Hey, hey, hey! I'm not like that. Thats like me saying, "Girls are usually like that -.-"

Anyway, there are jerks in life. Deal with it. There are tons of people who are mean, but who cares? It's not your life, isn't it? If they make that stupid decision to be mean and ruin their life doing that, then fine. What do you care? Just stay away and don't get involved with them.

I hate this saying but:

Life is hard, get used to it!
I hate it, but, thats the truth. There are happy and sad times in life.

I'm not sensitive at all, and I hate to say it, but my time for the mile was: 7:02.36

Thats fine with the mile, just practice and you will get better.

I never had that feeling where people call you weak because I'm good at P.E., I get good times and whatever.

This is what to do with mean people:

mean people

Cross them out of your life. Leave them out. Don't let them ruin you.

Yeah, but I'm still mad that some people just make assumptions about boys....

But hey, thats okay, I recover quickly! :kuribotchi:

Anyway, take my advice, and if you need any further help, don't hesitate to PM me. I will answer.

Good Luck!

In my concert band, people are like that.

I just ignore them, only soem of the flutes are annoying.

Well that's School for you. Just wait to get in High school.

I hate school as it is :3 But you'll live. Just ignore it.

I'm scared of high school just hearing all the rumors about it scare the crap out of me ( sorry for profanity ) I just pray there are no pervs or over mean people there >_< well as said before ignore those morons I don't even know why they gotta be that way I hate that too! ( especially when your short and kinda shy like me it gets annoying being walked all over LITERALLY! I HATE IT!! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back