Anorexic Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBoots55

Reaction score
Ok so , I just got my v4.5 2 days ago. It is a teenager and is one year old. I was playing with it and when i got to its minmum weight and tried playing a game, instead of shaking its head it let me play. i played until it was one pound. but why is it doing this? I have never done anything bad to it or de bug it or anything like that! Can someone please help? I am freaking out here! ;) :p :lol: :eek: :huh: :huh: :( :( :(

Will someone please reply! I really need help! How would you feel if you were about to have your baby go anorexic! Please people, anyone got an idea?

so, you get my point. my tama is my baby! I take care of it just like i would a real child

Oh! A Baby? As far as I remember Babies minimum weight is around 5 IB, so it's probably a small glitch. Nothing to worry about if you're tamagotchi is still working.

Is your Tama the female teenage character, Ichigotchi(the strawberry character)? If so, don't be worried. This type of character tends to have a VERY low weight mininum-some can weigh as little as 0 pounds. This is typical with the V4 and V4.5(maybe even the V1, V2, and V3), don't ask me why. Just don't worry ;) ! Your Tama should be perfectly fine!

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

That happend to my ura young violetchi. Its just a glitch

If it is the character Ichigotchi, it looks like a little red strawberry, this is a very common glitch with Ichigotchi's! Don't be worried try feeding her snacks or just wait for her to evolve (age 2+)

Hope i helped and have a great tama-talking day!!!

-spongebob-

Ok so , I just got my v4.5 2 days ago. It is a teenager and is one year old. I was playing with it and when i got to its minmum weight and tried playing a game, instead of shaking its head it let me play. i played until it was one pound. but why is it doing this? I have never done anything bad to it or de bug it or anything like that! Can someone please help? I am freaking out here! ^_^ :eek: :D :p :huh: :huh: :( :( :(
same but mine got up to 2 pounds i was like what the hell :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

ok it is not the strawberry charecter, im not sure what one it is, but its like a stick girl with wings.

Anorexic tamagotchi? The title made me laugh. XD

Anyway, it all depends on what type of tamagotchi it is - the minimum weight varies.

If it isn't Ichigotchi :blink: then it must be a weird glitch, teens minimum weight is around 20g, and on V4.5 there will be more characters that can weigh as low as Ichigotchi (1g!) Try feeding him/her with meals or snacks till, he/she is back to normal!!!!

hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

Thanks everyone for helping me with my anorexic tamagotchi. I thought Lilly, was going crazy!

Hmm*looks through book full of Tamagotchi charts*, MonkeyBoots55 I don't know about the character you described as a "stick girl with wings". Though I do remember having a V4.5 teen character that weighed very little other than Ichigotchi( :lol: ). Oh man :D ! I can't seem to remember which one it was :D ! I'm sorry!

Memetchi Dreamer

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back