Anorexic Tamagotchi~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrawberryMuffin

Reaction score
Not sure if this has already been posted, but I haven't been on here for awhile. My v4.5 Tamagotchi is an adult, but its weight keeps going down to like 7,this started when it was a teen. This has happend a couple times with different versions, but I was wandering if anyone had an answer.~ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
is your teen a ichigotchi? :)

because i am sure it is that character that goes down alot.

anyway, just feed it a lil extra all the time.

hmmmmm.....

i dont really know why it is like that, but like i said before just feed it extra and also hopefully when it changes to an adult it should stop doing it.

On V4 and 4.5 there are a specific teen that goes to 0 in weight. Don't feel like typing it in right now, ura young :furawatchi: and :D

Oh, okay. That clears this up. Thanks for the help.~ ^_^

~Randomness~

Yays~! I might get Version 5 todays~! :D

I think it's a glitch because v4.5s have the most glitches, or if you like to play games with it, it might weigh you know... ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like playing the games much, only when they need excercise. It has happend in my V4 and 4.5. It seems to happen a lot before my teenager turns into Memetchi.~ :D

Also, I'm not sure if this has already been asked, but I keep trying to get Violetchi and get Gozarutchi. Do you know why?~ ^_^

StrawberryMuffin

Gozarutchi is a universal character, meaning bad care.

Violetchi

Do you want her on V4 or 4.5? In V4 you need a Young Memetchi or Ichigotchi, and raise it with Flag game (Kindness points).

On V4.5 she is universal. Try the same methods for Gozarutchi to get her, but use a female.

I always knew that the ichigotchi weighed 0, but i never new young furawatchi did! Whenever I get Ichigotchi I always just keep it aroung 10 pounds because it scares me that when it becomes an adult it will die from under weight! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back