Another Dating Show Trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
There has been another trick to the Dating Show, but this is a little easier. Please make sure you have your adults for 48 unpaused hours.

1. Set the time to 9 PM when they are asleep or after.

2. Wait a couple seconds.

3.Wake them up.

4. More uses!

I have tested this a few times before I actually let my tamas mate just to make sure. Enjoy!

Aww, thank you Tamadude787! Me and my sister are closer then ever! I've planned to test this trick a while back, just to make it easier.

,March 18, 2008 07:17 pm] wat time do we wake them up 2??
Sorry to have to interrupt Lilangelbaby1989, but to tell Tama:]: ALL V5 characters wake-up at 7:00AM and go to bed at 9:00PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, thank you Tamadude787 for mentioning that, as I have forgot that. *Sorry for the off-topic comment

Cool! I always thought that it would only work if you put it to 11:59 and wait one minute... this will save me alot of time!

EDIT: I was so busy saying how cool it was, I forgot to say, thanks for the awsome tip!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this really helped my tamagotchi...I was afriad that there wsa only ugly tamagotchis on the show until I tried it again with the trick!

On a tamagotchi bought in Canada can you see any of the space characters on the show?

Omg thank you sooo must for posting this cheat.! I had to use it like 5 times though but it paid off because i got a Mame family!!!! So thank you soo much again and you were really clever too figure this out!

Thanks a lot guys! I spent a few times doing this to make sure it works. Congrats on the Mame family Tamafan!

ya sometimes the space characters will come on the dating show. i have one. its a sun and its really cute

or u can try to change the time to 6:59am so when they wake up u can use the matchmaker i again if this doesnt work im sorry it worked for me

or u can try to change the time to 6:59am so when they wake up u can use the matchmaker i again if this doesnt work im sorry it worked for me
this ad nothing 2 do with tamagtch butu go on maplestory also kool ,just asking wat world do u go on i go on broa ima lvl 35 ice wizard name is cheeseroll1 so if u see me on maplestoy tell me ok? thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Latest posts

Back