Another easy way to hide your tamagotchi in class

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xD Yeah I do.

but I'd rather not, because I hate when people take my things and they're like "OMG I REMEMBER THESE FROM 10 YEARS AGO, THEY STILL MAKE THESE?"

and they start pressing random things. and 90% of the time, they're like "how do I kill it?"

I don't have a purse. 8D I'm a guy.

OMG, I know the easiest way. have a sweatshirt that is baggy on, (sorry uniformers) and take a hair band, cut the metal part off and tie it onto the ring on the tama then slip the band over your wrist. Put the tama down your sleeve. Nobody will know the difference!

:D

xD Yeah I do.but I'd rather not, because I hate when people take my things and they're like "OMG I REMEMBER THESE FROM 10 YEARS AGO, THEY STILL MAKE THESE?"

and they start pressing random things. and 90% of the time, they're like "how do I kill it?"

I don't have a purse. 8D I'm a guy.
OMG I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ASK HOW TO KILL IT XD

And what kind of tam do you have? because the newer ones with antennas dont look like watches D: do you have one of the Gen 1 or 2 tams? :D

Hmmm I guess v1s and v2s could look like watches. Espescially if you rub of "TAMAGOTCHI" on the top.

OMG YAY YOU'RE A GUY! THATS FREAKING AWESOME!

I've never known a guy to have a tamagotchi, espescially if they are older than me :D -SUPER HIGH FIVES!-

Ps--some of the guys at my school have "man bags" XD its hilarious.... they keep God knows what in there :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What grade are you in? Because I'm a freshman and that obviously would never work for me XD (geez I feel so OLD...)Anyway, thats funny :eek: your teacher must be pretty dumb LOL
I did that in grade 6 :rolleyes:

And I nearly got in trouble because it continously beeped (I didn't know how to turn the sound off back then).

And of course this was before tamagotchis got banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are great ideas! My teacher caught me one time and i thought he would confiscate it but he said he loved tamagotchi and said that i should play it when class is over because it may distract me. :blink:

Wow everyone here is so lucky my teacher said he see's one and he'll crush it with a sledghammer*and then they told us not to bring them to school*

Ps--some of the guys at my school have "man bags" XD its hilarious.... they keep God knows what in there

Wow! :)

:eek: I feel ANCIENT.

I'm a sophmore. In college...

I used to play with those things when I was like 5 or 6, I think.

I just re-discovered them and was like OMGWTF. They still make these?

DOES WANT. And I got one.

I used to hide mine from my teachers by keeping it in my pencil bag. There were crayons and crap in there, so it took me a while to find whatever I was looking for. Perfect diversion.

I've never brought my tam to class. Since I'm on X-mas break I'll have to wait. My parents don't let me bring them to school. I only have 2 working, and I'm thinking about leaving one in my backpack the whole day and checking it on the bus and the other in my desk and I'll shuffle around to make people think I'm looking for something, then pick up my pencil and whisper, "Just lookin for my pencil,". I think I'll do that. Since almost all girls in my class had or have tams, I can't do what xelao did because one of the girls will go "HEY! LOOKIE EVERYONE! SHE HAS A TAMAGOTCHI!!!!" and I'llbe in trouble.

I'd definately use my tama's clock feature if I was in school. (I'm not in school, at least for now, since I can't afford any college classes now) Depending on the class, I'd either keep sound off and have the clock-feature displayed on the screen, or I'd re-set the time so it will go to sleep until the class was over.

You guys who have strict teachers...I'm so sorry!! :)

My art teacher is really awesome...he lets us have music players, iPods, digital cameras, PSPs, ect. in class. "Just no cell phones, and you have to keep up with our work." It's really sweet. I'm not the only one with a tama in class.

And my Spanish teacher HAS a Tamagotchi (v2). It's so cool. He's brought it in before...it's a Mametchi (at least when I saw it a week ago). He's still not cool about the whole Tamagotchi in class thing, but when he saw my friend playing with hers in class, he was okay about it. As in, not getting all psycho about it. He just kinda looked at her like, "Sorry, but you're gonna have to play with that after class. I understand, and I'm sorry."

I just keep mine in my locker until and after art class.

Yeah, the sharpener thing...brave! I would never do that. My teacher has kids of her own that are in like 5th grade or something and she knows what tamas are. If i had done that i would be in detentuin for like forever. i dont think i have to guts to do that so its easier to have it in ur bag like someone ssaid..check it in between classes. :blink:

I don't really care. I just leave it on clock mode on my desk. xD People say "my clock" is cute because of the design.
I once tricked my teacher that my tamagotchi was a sharpener. He walked over to me and asked for what was on my desk, and I closed it up in my palm. When he said to hand it over, I told him it was a sharpener and I put my pencil point into my hand and pretended to turn it. He walked away after that.
lol nice idea!! haha you guys have awesome ideas... they're funny too :furawatchi:

One time my teacher saw my tamagotchi when I was playing it with my friends. She told us to put it away, and she wasn't mad..actually she didn't know what it was XD (She's asian...and she's not really into technology).

put it in your bookbag and keep your bookbag in your locker . But don't if you don't have a locker , don't , because it wouldn't work if you were in elementry school, like me. And were in the fourth grade , like me. or nine years old, like me. Or a boy , like me . Hey, too bad my name isn't Tamason. Because my REAL name, no username, is Carson Mullins

I have mine in my bag with the sound off. I take it out at breaks & lunchtimes when there are no teachers around. xD

Once, my friend had her Tamagotchi in her bag, but she accidently left the sound on, & it called for attention during an assembly. xD Everyone was like 'Wut was that?' x]

So... Yah. But if a teacher does see me with my Tamagotchi I do hide the Tamagotchi logo with my thumb, & then show them in when it's at the clock screen.

Maybe some people will say it's sort of pervert but for girls you can put it on your bras XD you know with this little chain :furawatchi: it can't wall down i guess ... I got a V5 and it has a chain it's the first thing that came to my mind when i read this uniform problem ... You can put it also on the side of your down underwear for girls who have skirts :D

hope i helped

Lol, I'm from Poland and we don't have uniforms, but in here people are not tolerant and when any body could see my tama I'd be burned :/ so I just have to hide my tama in my bag and when I'm in the class I just take my bag on my knees and look like I'm searching for sth in it, but I play with my tama and it's cool cause even my friend that I sit with doesn't see it :D
not burned literally right?

o_o

sorry that was the first thing i thought...

i hides it in my purse. i go to public school in the states so i has locker put all my junk in there keep my pencil case in my purse along wif my other random stuff. i have so much random junk in there my teachers don't look twice at the tama if i pull it out while i'm looking for stuff in my purse

XD

Our school has a uniform policy, and we can't wear sweatshirts, but I did sneak one in my class in the 7th grade though. I forgot to take the sound off and it started beeping when it connected! Fortunately, it didn't get taken 'cause I was a REALLY good student. (not a teachers pet either!) Now the policies are even stricter and they have random metal detections where everything, even candy & Tamas, are confiscated. Not even lockers are safe because other students brake into them/ take them 'cause they remembered the code.

Latest posts

Back