another On log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ad453bd84e047558852f33c25ddaa30d06a4cef9.jpg

b50ce0a7b6176bb9edc406693a363179f79bb9e5.jpg

whoops, forgot to post it yesterday, but here's Zotchi's child stage!

i went looking for a marriage partner for Zotchi today, but i wasn't able to find anyone interesting enough that accepted, so i'll go looking again tomorrow

aae53ef2784b248ada0cb6ac6b621348c85588d9.jpg

both of them sang to me this morning for my birthday, though! it was a little overwhelming first thing after i woke up, but it was nice, haha

One question.

If you marry and get a kid/kids, do the relatives die?

Tacoburritotchi~
No, the previous tamagotchi (mother/father) doesn’t die but you don’t get to take care of it anymore.

You can have your current tamagotchi visit their parents’ house and leave them there for the day like daycare if you get busy :)

also, Happy Birthday Ginjirotchi_lover :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i've been away for a bit! i've been a bit busy with my new aquarium, making sure it cycles right and everything is kinda difficult and this is my first time but i think it's coming along now

and yeah, your previous tamagotchi just moves out after marrying, you can see them again if you go to their house, or earlier ones if you look at the family tree!

122811023c2a1e744abce591bae556098ef8a27e.jpg

anyhow, i finally found a marriage partner for Zotchi
54435bf7a2c5c7d5526b084191cf63f7bcbd1327.jpg

5fdf3df19354b8aa21106884c8a83cbb90dedda6.jpg

guess we're starting up again with twins! here's Grantchi and Duckitchi

Grantchi and Duckitchi evolved, and, whoa! this is the first time i've had twins with two different body types at the adult stage! they have different colored diamonds as well
I remember the first time (and so far the only time) that this happened to me - it's pretty neat! I'm guessing that it's not very common, since your two here represent the only other time that I've seen massively non-identical twins on the Meets/On so far.

I love how these two turned out, by the way. :D Have you decided which one you'll marry off, yet?

I remember the first time (and so far the only time) that this happened to me - it's pretty neat! I'm guessing that it's not very common, since your two here represent the only other time that I've seen massively non-identical twins on the Meets/On so far.

I love how these two turned out, by the way. :D Have you decided which one you'll marry off, yet?
i've seen a few around the app before, but they do seem to be a lot less common than identical twins

i'll likely marry off Duckitchi due to my fondness for the Tamagyaotchi body, but i might reconsider if i receive a proposal for Grantchi that i like a lot  :lol:

Latest posts

Back