Another one of these posts...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Charm:.

Reaction score
Remember that post I made about nothing to do during the summer? Well sorry, but I have another problem that agian has to do with my parents! I'm having problems finding ways to get excercise. Okay, you might be thinking "How hard is it to excercise all you need to do is get on your bike and ride it!" Well, it's not like that for me. I'm not allowed to get a bike OR play outside by myself or even with friends. I'm not saying I'm going to be fat or anything but I'm sort of...weak. And I want to get stronger. I don't even have a backyard, and my friends arent allowed to come over much. All the exercise I can get is in the house, and the most I can do is jog in place or do jumping jacks. I skate once a week, but that's only one hour a week. Any advice?

You could get one of those awesome mini trampoline things 8D

I want one of those.

They look like so much fun x3

What part of your body are you trying to strengthen? This will help everyone give you better suggestions for your at-home workouts! : )

One really good exercise you can do is stand on your toes/ball of your foot on the edge of a stair, with your heels hanging off the edge of it. , Then, using your foot/calf muscles, raise yourself up so that you are standing in the same spot, but up on your toes instead of letting your heels hang down. Hold that position for several seconds, then slowly lower yourself again so your heels are hanging down. Rise up again, and try to visualize the muscles in your legs working. It helps you to focus on using just your leg muscles and gives you a more effective workout. Repeat the rising and lowering of your heels as much as you can tolerate. You can do these every day or every other day, and you will notice your legs becoming very toned. :D

One really good exercise you can do is stand on your toes/ball of your foot on the edge of a stair, with your heels hanging off the edge of it. , Then, using your foot/calf muscles, raise yourself up so that you are standing in the same spot, but up on your toes instead of letting your heels hang down. Hold that position for several seconds, then slowly lower yourself again so your heels are hanging down. Rise up again, and try to visualize the muscles in your legs working. It helps you to focus on using just your leg muscles and gives you a more effective workout. Repeat the rising and lowering of your heels as much as you can tolerate. You can do these every day or every other day, and you will notice your legs becoming very toned. :furawatchi:
Thanks Aubrey H! :furawatchi: I know I didn't start this topic but I really want toned legs!! :furawatchi: Does it really make them more toned and stuff?

my house has 2 stories so i walk up and down the stairs or jog in my room...lol you could try that or maybe if u have an ipod/mp3 you could listen to it while walking or jogging :mimitchi: Hope i helped!

One really good exercise you can do is stand on your toes/ball of your foot on the edge of a stair, with your heels hanging off the edge of it. , Then, using your foot/calf muscles, raise yourself up so that you are standing in the same spot, but up on your toes instead of letting your heels hang down. Hold that position for several seconds, then slowly lower yourself again so your heels are hanging down. Rise up again, and try to visualize the muscles in your legs working. It helps you to focus on using just your leg muscles and gives you a more effective workout. Repeat the rising and lowering of your heels as much as you can tolerate. You can do these every day or every other day, and you will notice your legs becoming very toned. :kuribotchi:
Thanks I'll try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back