ANOTHER SECRET CHARACTER?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Luv

Reaction score
there is a rumor that there is another secret character on v2 connexion!!!

it is an underwater fish thing or something like that. :D

That's interesting, but you didn't give us very much info! ;)

Can you tell us more?

Where did you hear the rumour?

Did you find it on a website?

Can you post a link to the website?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Exactly, where did you hear this rumore from? Theres a rumore that the tamagotchi can turn into a bird that sings and never stops eating, do you think I should post this just because somebody said it? NO!

actually i dont really know much, my friend told me. she says she saw it on a website somewhere, but shes migrated to USA now, so i cant really ask her. (she has no email, n i dunno her address!) something like www.flowertamall(n sumthin her i think).com

p.s. sorry if i m irritating but i really wanna know if there is another secret character!

p.p.s. its not nazotchi.

yes there are about 40 other charcters but they are hidden. I heard there was someway to use them....well as soon as I find out I can tell you..........

yes there are about 40 other charcters but they are hidden. I heard there was someway to use them....well as soon as I find out I can tell you..........

https://www.tamagotchischool.com/characters.htm
There`s supposed to be a character called "nazotchi" if you never feed your tama snacks.
Nazotchi on V2...

I have managed to interview the two people ever to get this character and these were the results:

He' an adult

He comes from Ringotchi

He is a bad level character like Masktchi, Gozarutchi, Kiwiwtchi and Zukitchi and whaletchi

I think the secret char is Ojaritchi. :lol:

have u seen it or has some one just told u bout it coz if some1 told u n u aint seen it it probbaly false p.s have u got off a website???

It possibly could be Kuchipatchi. (What? Some people say it is a fish!) :furawatchi:

Debugging tells you every character but i'm too scared to do it... u know if you break it or what.

I don't think there's a fish character. Could be Butterflytchi? Or maybe kaerutchi although kaerutchi is morelike a frog than a fish.

no you get the two diffenent oldies, mate them and then when the baby turns into the toddler then it will accually turns into the rare one. it then says that if you feed it snacks then it will turn into the nazarotchi or what ever it is called... i gotta got my moms calln me... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back