Another Site that Lists All V2 Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spamgirl

Reaction score
https://bellsprout.cjb.cc/Tamagotchi.htm appears to be down (so are Tamenagerie and Tama-Go! apparently)... I was just wondering if there is another website out there that lists, with pictures, all Connection v2 tamas? I want to look up the name of the ones mine just grew into... thanks :angry:

Well, there's a Tamagotchi Care Guide on dmag.com, but you need Adobe Reader 6.0 to read it. It's worth it though, since it's got ALL the characters (just not the names), what their favorite food is, and what food they dislike. B)

you can also go to tamalove.com and go to the pictures of some of the tamas including v2 tamas if you want. it might get you somewhere because it has all of their names, and it has bigger pictuers of them. it just doesn't list every tama, but it lists alot. it also says more pictures with names comming pretty soon, so you might want to check back sometime soon. :huh: :huh: :D :) B)

Hope I Helped!! :huh: :huh: :D :) :p

- Tama_chi :huh: :huh: :D :) :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
DMAG care guide is here

and TamaLove is here

For anyone reading this thread B)

Thanks for your help everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll help out anytime!

im always glad to help anyone!!

I love doing this!!

anytime you need help, i'll always try to be there!!

- Tama_chi B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back