Another tama bed idea

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward's_Gurl

Reaction score
This is another way to make a tamagotchi bed.

What you will need:

*1 small to medium jewelry box (preferably with a lid)

* 7 cotton balls (or more or less depending on the size of the box.)

*one piece of scrap material custom cut to the box.

*Tamagotchi

First, open your box, and pull the cotton balls apart,(not into pieces, just kinda "spread" them out, and cover as much of the box as you want. NOTE: leave 2 of the cotton balls alone.

Next, put the 2 cotton balls on the others, towards the top to make it look like a real-life bed.

Then, place you tama with the top of the tama on the cotton ball "pillows",( the 2 unspread cotton balls.) The rest of the tama on the bed of spread out cotton balls.

Finally, place the material over you tama however you wish. If your tama's bed has a lid, you may wish to place the lid on it.

NOTE: IT WOULD BE BEST IF YOU WAIT TILL YOUR TAMA IS ASLEEP TO PUT IT IN IT'S BED. sorry, I know this was a "duh" statement.

If this confuses anyone, I apologize in advance.

But on the bright side, if this doesn't confuse you, your tama will be more comfortable and warmer when it is sleeping.

Enjoy!

-Edward's_Gurl-

is there anyone who is posting here? i am the only commenter back to topic Great work1 i tried it and on the screen was a bed! signed:musicstar

This is another way to make a tamagotchi bed.
What you will need:

*1 small to medium jewelry box (preferably with a lid)

* 7 cotton balls (or more or less depending on the size of the box.)

*one piece of scrap material custom cut to the box.

*Tamagotchi

First, open your box, and pull the cotton balls apart,(not into pieces, just kinda "spread" them out, and cover as much of the box as you want. NOTE: leave 2 of the cotton balls alone.

Next, put the 2 cotton balls on the others, towards the top to make it look like a real-life bed.

Then, place you tama with the top of the tama on the cotton ball "pillows",( the 2 unspread cotton balls.) The rest of the tama on the bed of spread out cotton balls.

Finally, place the material over you tama however you wish. If your tama's bed has a lid, you may wish to place the lid on it.

NOTE: IT WOULD BE BEST IF YOU WAIT TILL YOUR TAMA IS ASLEEP TO PUT IT IN IT'S BED. sorry, I know this was a "duh" statement.

If this confuses anyone, I apologize in advance.

But on the bright side, if this doesn't confuse you, your tama will be more comfortable and warmer when it is sleeping.

Enjoy!

-Edward's_Gurl-
this has already been submitted by another person, but it is still a good idea. I will try to post mine. It has a bed and couch made of tissue, a table of cardboard, a bowl made of ear plugs(the goopy kind ((I know im weird :p ), a dead flowere(was alive when i picked it), a slid made of toilet paper roll (lol) another table, and some other crap.

Yeah, actually I do. First take off the back. Then, you should see four tiny screws. Unscrew these, and take that off. Then on the circut board, you should see a debug button. Color it in, and put everything back together.( only color it in with a pencil, not a pen, so if you choose to erase them later, it can be done. You risk breaking your tama doing this, but it may work for you.

Do you know what you can do when you debug?( I know, I'm just asking you) If you are about to do it, post and let me know how it worked for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back